"...i am so sorry..."

• Thread starter now i know, now i know
  • Start date
N

now i know, now i know

This is it. I see what I have done, I wanted to let everyone on the board into a little bit of a mystery and I get made fun of by more people than I have ever.
The damage is done, no matter what I say, none of you will believe me.

Some don't believe I met him.
Hell, some think I am Greasetea.
Well the bottom line is I don't care anymore what anyone thinks, I know what I saw and you can mock all you want.

I apologize to Cinderella and Wendy and tea for the trouble I have caused but I do not apologize for the way I acted to you because you have treated me with much disrespect. I hope to never meet you or anyone else on this board. You are all so ingrateful and are easy to judge right away.

You can put yourself back out of hidden on aol, I wont contact or im you anyhow.

I know when I am not wanted.
They always persecute the ones they don't believe because they want to be the first.

If I am to be hissed at then fine. fine. Again, i apologize to those I have offended and I will not sink to everybody's level of mudslinging. I just don't understand what kind of people you all are.

> I apologize to Cinderella and Wendy and tea for the trouble I
> have caused but I do not apologize for the way I acted to you
> because you have treated me with much disrespect. I hope to
> never meet you or anyone else on this board. You are all so
> ingrateful and are easy to judge right away.

Well girl, you really shouldn't be apologizing for the trouble to me, but to Greasetea, and you should feel sorry indeed for the WAY in which you behaved. Who started the disrespectful threadings? Looking back without anger, I can't but say that warning you really didn't help. But then, I'm an ignorant wendy, and have no blood to spare. It's tragic, girl, it's a Greek tragedy.

> Again, i apologize to
> those I have offended and I will not sink to everybody's level
> of mudslinging. I just don't understand what kind of people you
> all are.

Apology accepted.
You don't understand? When you go to see a play, & you recognize one of the actors, do you start shouting "Hey, that's Mr. XX, I know him, he's so unlike what he's on stage ...". I guess not. I hope not. Please observe the same privacy conditions. Oh, this is meant as an advice. As it always was.

hardly

Between you and I Wendy, I wouldn't accept anything. Look what happened when I accepted a beer. A damn beer. Between you and I and The Florida with their Chads, she has been a pain in Cinderella and my neck. Watch the Morrissey's next fall!

Re: hardly

> Between you and I Wendy, I wouldn't accept anything. Look what
> happened when I accepted a beer. A damn beer. Between you and I
> and The Florida with their Chads, she has been a pain in
> Cinderella and my neck. Watch the Morrissey's next fall!

Grazias!

Oh, I guess you forgot to mention, but French Le Figaro Pas trop bien Illustré now scheduled the Morrissey's as:

"Amour, gloire et beauté. Le trio des Maurices"

yeah ... they only count to three, those F.

un, deux, un deux trois ...

Andy bell would approve, loveboat.

Boz Boorer supposedly got into a fist fight with Andy Bell (he bought the rights for the French version) but wanted to call the show O'Lamour Five but Vince Clarke laughed at him.

Silly muscian boys hmm?

Re: Andy bell would approve, loveboat.

> Boz Boorer supposedly got into a fist fight with Andy Bell (he
> bought the rights for the French version) but wanted to call the
> show O'Lamour Five but Vince Clarke laughed at him.

I guess Andy didn't even hear the Bell ringing.

> Silly muscian boys hmm?

Yeah. Girl Power!! Pokemon!

Re: Andy bell would approve, loveboat.

Is it any wonder that Mama Cass and John Denver's last words were identically the same?

Me neither. Hey can you tell me where Cinders puts her new dresses, I need to roll all over them and then pee pee pee on them too!

Goth-tea, never more.

Hold on there, Weepy..

I think you've flattered Greasetea more than you've frightened him, really. If you puppies met I doubt you're trouble to him ^_^ Besides, he's rather used to this.

But hey ! If my comment on you being like Stan made you feel unhappy.. don't worry, I was kidding + I thought you were, too. You were, right ? I saw that whole event being a play w/ no scripts written. It was mighty funnyfun as I just assumed you were being a Stan character on purpose except less violent + less creepy.

So don't be sad, be glad. Don't be a wigger, be a winner.

^.^~*

img23.jpg

Re: glitter power attack forceful

> Yeah. Girl Power!! Pokemon!

Super-happy excellent ppssyycchooo-! Glasgow kisss !! (I always thought that'd sound like a good Pokemon attack..or no, Digimon. Digimon's cooler. Matt lives ! He's super-cool, nard.)

Rar. *.*

img23.jpg

Back
Top Bottom