I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Viv Nicholson

was on Smiths sleeves, she won the lottery, and spend it all

she wrote a book named 'spend spend spend'

I wish you winning the lottery Vivian but just enjoy the money and spending it better.

Viv Nicholson

was on Smiths sleeves, she won the lottery, and spend it all

she wrote a book named 'spend spend spend'

I wish you winning the lottery Vivian but just enjoy the money and spending it better.

I am very frugal. A woman of simple tastes. Just give me Big Macs and some dick.

@Mr. Jackpots

Guess what I’m watching?!

oiu71c.jpg

@Mr. Jackpots

Guess what I’m watching?!

oiu71c.jpg

My three favorite scenes/moments in no order:

-When Gordon tries to move the fallen tower bell by himself for literally 1 second then gives up

- the apartment scene when Bruce goes batshit on The Joker

- The massacre on the steps on City Hall when bullets are flying by everywhere and Bruce just walks right through it all, totally fascinated, even a a bullet rips though the shoulder of his coat

- Right after the mano-e-mano challenge video that Joker puts out where Bruce just sits in the cave staring at the freezeframe of Joker's face on 2 dozen screens

- When Batman tells Vicki "I think you weigh a little more than 108..."

I've decided to kill myself. VH finally pushed me over the edge.

My three favorite scenes/moments in no order:

-When Gordon tries to move the fallen tower bell by himself for literally 1 second then gives up

- the apartment scene when Bruce goes batshit on The Joker

- The massacre on the steps on City Hall when bullets are flying by everywhere and Bruce just walks right through it all, totally fascinated, even a a bullet rips though the shoulder of his coat

- Right after the mano-e-mano challenge video that Joker puts out where Bruce just sits in the cave staring at the freezeframe of Joker's face on 2 dozen screens

- When Batman tells Vicki "I think you weigh a little more than 108..."

That’s five, bro. :tongueout:

There were a lot of little moments that were just ridiculously funny that made little to no sense but it was still awesome.

For example:

Thugs gun down Batman.
Bob the Goon: “check his wallet.”

How did the bald guy and the black guy get to the top of the cathedral before Joker and Batman?

“Nice apartment. Lots of space” lol

Why is Bruce wearing a shirt when he picks up the file on his parent’s murder but by the time he actually reads it he’s wearing a black turtleneck?

There’s a lot of silly stuff but so much awesome stuff too.

Like still, that whole scene where’s he’s like “I’d like that. But he’s out there...and I’ve got to go to work.” And the vault opens and he suits up. Oh man, chills.

The scene where the Batmobile f***s up the chemical plant.

I loved how the ending at the cathedral mirrored the scene from Axis Chemicals too. I think the movie is more ambitious than people tend to realize.

Elfman was on point with the score. Still one of my favorite films ever.

Please don’t kill yourself.
You don't want your wish to come true?

I have to kill myself cause I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer today and have about 6 months left. I know I should have checked it with my mother and brother dying from it but the pain on the side under one rib was just gallstones I thought but it was in fact cancer.

I also have brain cancer and my lymph system is full of it too so 6 months sounds like a long time for someone as doomed as me.

I plan to go out in style when I choose to. Pilla will inherit it all, we marry next week.

I have to kill myself cause I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer today and have about 6 months left. I know I should have checked it with my mother and brother dying from it but the pain on the side under one rib was just gallstones I thought but it was in fact cancer.

I also have brain cancer and my lymph system is full of it too so 6 months sounds like a long time for someone as doomed as me.

I plan to go out in style when I choose to. Pilla will inherit it all, we marry next week.
It was so weird when I woke up today cause I woke up smelling a fire and even hearing it and tasting it in my mouth. Ran out of the bedroom and the smell and taste was gone but went back to bedroom and the smell was still there.

Typical smell from a car burning cause if you've felt that toxic smell you know what I mean. It was just my dad being here and the dead signal things with smells but never heard they do it with taste cause I was choking on fire smoke like he was back in November.

He always worried about me which was a bit over the top at times so of course he knew this was the day I got my death sentence and will soon join him on the other side or whatever that is.

The brain cancer is really giving me pains inside the skull on one side and explains why I've felt dizzy and shit off and on for the past year. The doctor asked why I did not check these things knowing the family history and I was honest to tell him I don't trust the medical people and know from before that once you get it diagnosed it is always too late.

He wanted me to do the chemo like mom and bro did but I said no. I will take a drug overdose and have enough stashed away for that day. I plan to die in my car like some kind of Varg Vikernes but without a camera.

We go to the town hall next week to get married and a local politician who knew my dad was kind enough to arrange it in no time, not that it takes a lot for that kind of arrangement but they are busy or pretend to be.

I will help Pilla find a new home somewhere in Sweden so that she owns it and I have asked her dad to see me cause we don't like each other very much but I want to know that he will be there for his daughter to help her out now and then and check on her well being.

It is finally happening and I should be sad or terrified or whatever but I feel ready, guess I have been since I tried to off myself back in 1989 and 1990 but a cruel twist of fate wanted otherwise.

I am already starting to become yellow so there's my chinese karma. I won't respond to any feel sorry for me posts not that I expect anyone to be that stupid.

Urbanus the troll is soon history.

I'm predicting the biggest comeback since Lazarus.

There are people that I want dead. You aren’t one of them...not because I like you...but because you’re meaningless to me and I don’t think about you at all.

Back
Top Bottom