I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I loved aspects about it, others I didn’t. Visually, it was beautiful. Audibly, it was beautiful. You know how I feel about Nic Cage so that is also a win for me. I don’t know...parts of it were very pretentious and it spent too much time lingering on shots and trying to be trippy for its own good. I was hoping for a little more violence than I ended up with but I enjoyed it. I’ve watched it a few times. It’s not the best movie ever but it’s certainly not the worst. I still listen to some of the soundtrack.

Your thoughts?
Pretty much the same. I thought it was more of an art film than I was expecting. Visually it gave my chills a few times. I really liked the tone but the story was pretty forgettable over all. I was expecting more. My bfs favorite movies are greatest showman and wreck it Ralph so I should have known better.

I’ll watch it tonight too. Alone though because I don’t really get to have company until the weekend for the most part.
I just saw that it’s 2.5 hours so I think it may have to wait for the weekend. I won’t subject my dude to any more violent suspenseful movies but I’ll invite him to watch.

Pretty much the same. I thought it was more of an art film than I was expecting. Visually it gave my chills a few times. I really liked the tone but the story was pretty forgettable over all. I was expecting more. My bfs favorite movies are greatest showman and wreck it Ralph so I should have known better.

Seriously? o_O

Quite sure. Do people call gold dust a clown?

Naw. They call him a fag.
B1F70102-C383-4DE7-B368-293CE5D31DFA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom