I´m just sick of "Morrissey is racist"-talk

friday mourning

Sorry about venting here, but on the message board of another artist I mentioned being a fan of Morrissey´s and someone called him a "SELF-CONFESSED fascist and racist"! Good Lord! I´m just sick of this view of Morrissey. I know this has been discussed plenty but it just makes me feel bad.

Sorry about venting here, but on the message board of another artist I mentioned being a fan of Morrissey´s and someone called him a "SELF-CONFESSED fascist and racist"! Good Lord! I´m just sick of this view of Morrissey. I know this has been discussed plenty but it just makes me feel bad.

Well if that's all they said things must be looking up, usually the words 'morbid', miserable, 'gay', 'depressive' are thrown in for good measure too:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

no, let's do another round. is that nigga moz a racist or what?

Well, I like The Crystals´ "He hit me and it felt like a kiss"....I guess this means I think that domestic violence is acceptable :rolleyes:
"National Front Disco" naturally is about how much fun it is to be a racist and facist :D
And I do think that "Billie Jean" is a pretty good song to dance to....I guess this means you should not let kids come near me or you should have suspicions about me liking kids :)

Jeez....

Are you saying "Mummy, they're laughing at my Morrissey"

Tell them "Morrissey has explosive kegs between in his legs!! And our minds are in the gutter, get it?!" :p

Yup - I need my Mummy to go and tell them they are wrong...Now I need to go and buy her a plane ticket to the States - from there on she´s on her own :)

Don't worry. The "you racist" mudslingers have moved onto Noel Gallagher now. Apparently he is a racist for saying Glastonbury isn't the place for hip hop.

Yeah, that´s most likely going to happen. I just read on teletext what Noel Gallagher had said and the first thought I had was that he´s going to be accused of racism.

It's just like the whole "Brian Ferry is a Nazi" train of thought. All because he said he appreciated Leni Riefenstahl's movies and Albert Speer's buildings. Ferry is a fan of art and art history and he was appreciating these works in that context but of course everything is taken out of context and over blown by the media as usual.

:rolleyes:

He isn't and frankly who cares if he was....I mean its not like your'e going to be going on a BNP march with him anytime soon.

I love Moz, I adore his music, but he is a bit of a racist when you think about it, really. I met him once in New York, outside one of his convert venues, and I said "hi" to him, and he glared at me and then he had his security goon "the Rock" take me round the back and beat me, and then he lynched me from a tree while singing Billy Holliday's "Strange Fruit", and the reason for this was because my grandfather is half-french, well I mean really. There was no call for that Moz you great big fat racist prick.

I love Moz, I adore his music, but he is a bit of a racist when you think about it, really. I met him once in New York, outside one of his convert venues, and I said "hi" to him, and he glared at me and then he had his security goon "the Rock" take me round the back and beat me, and then he lynched me from a tree while singing Billy Holliday's "Strange Fruit", and the reason for this was because my grandfather is half-french, well I mean really. There was no call for that Moz you great big fat racist prick.

Goodbye:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

So he's a racist AND a gay basher. LOL!

I have now realised why you are all bolshy and full of shit.Its because you HAVE A VERY TINY PENIS.....its a syndrome I've seen before.....SMALL DICK= COMPENSATE BY PISSING THE WHOLE WORLD OFF to make yourself feel better.Nuff said.:D

I have now realised why you are all bolshy and full of shit.Its because you HAVE A VERY TINY PENIS.....its a syndrome I've seen before.....SMALL DICK= COMPENSATE BY PISSING THE WHOLE WORLD OFF to make yourself feel better.Nuff said.:D

Well, it's interesting you should say that to this guy, because I have it on good authority that YOU are suffering from a sydrome too, and that this syndrome involves having a MASSIVE vagina.
I've heard it around Moz-Solo is all I'm saying.

yours sincerely
Anonymous

You're off to an awesome start in your trolling career. :clap: :rolleyes:

Thankyou for your kind words and appreciation.
That cocksucker Kewpie said they're gonna ban me soon. I better troll harder in my last few minutes here. I will troll harder than I have ever trolled. that is my promise to you. Remember I said that, remember me when I am banned. Okay dipshit? Keep my memory alive, as the greatest Moz-Solo troll of all time. Alright douche-face?

That cocksucker Kewpie said they're gonna ban me soon. I better troll harder in my last few minutes here. I will troll harder than I have ever trolled. that is my promise to you. Remember I said that, remember me when I am banned. Okay dipshit? Keep my memory alive, as the greatest Moz-Solo troll of all time. Alright douche-face?
Admitting you're trolling before even ten posts is a sign of fail.

hahahahahah! this is just so hilarious i can't contain myself :D
bravo, myy dear! woow.
oh look, i've already forgotten you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom