how will morrissey die?

how will morrissey die?

• Total voters
Mystic meg is so 1990's it's all about Sally Morgan now man!

I have never heard of this person. I'll google her just now, but Mystic Meg is probably going to remain my favourite mentalist for a while. Until that Downs girl at the local special girl turns 16..

Can you tell I've been drinking?

Last edited:
I'm surprised 19 people have voted so far...at least this thread hasn't gone completely to waste ;)

Not even read the thread but enough. How will any of us die? Murder HIV ingrowing toenail? Stuff off

It will be whilst water ski-ing off the Isle of Wight with "longtime companion" Russell Brand

You're a dirty little whore...do you like it in the butt?
:lbf::lbf:Why so agitated?Calm down-it took you 4days to come up with this clever reply you little sociopath-now all you have to do is change your avatar 3times and change your signature 4 times to make your posts seem important hehe,dont forget to give few career advices to Morrissey and to use italics in 2words of your post.Im sure it wil be a clever one-as usual you will make us humble hahaha:lbf:you f***ing loser-boring as usual.

Last edited:
:lbf::lbf:Why so agitated?Calm down-it took you 4days to come up with this clever reply you little sociopath-now all you have to do is change your avatar 3times and change your signature 4 times to make your posts seem important hehe,dont forget to give few career advices to Morrissey and to use italics in 2words of your post.Im sure it wil be a clever one-as usual you will make us humble hahaha:lbf:you f***ing loser-boring as usual.

Wow. Is commenting on my profile changes the best you got, c***ooks? I'm a bit disappointed...I thought you ugly broads were supposed to be smart?

Back
Top Bottom