How long it has taken you to be added myspace?

Kewpie

Subscriber
I sent my freind requests to Morrissey's myspace site more than six weeks ago, but still hasn't been added.
I sent a message three weeks ago, but no reply and resent request today.
I wonder how long it would take me to be a friend.
Usually I'm accepted immediately, but Morrissey's site update is very slow, like TTY.:(

I sent my freind requests to Morrissey's myspace site more than six weeks ago, but still hasn't been added.
(
the requests expire after 30 days. i have 2 myspaces and on one it took maybe 3 weeks to get the ad and on the other my request expired.

the requests expire after 30 days. i have 2 myspaces and on one it took maybe 3 weeks to get the ad and on the other my request expired.

Thanks, lilikoi. I guess someone takes care of his cyber spaces is either too busy or lazy.
I hope we'll be added sometime soon.

i was added fairly quickly, but it was before the album came out which is probably stronger motivation for the label to keep up with the requests than later on.

for example, it took me 3 tries to join the Killer's myspace. I figure that it finally went through this time because they have a new album out when last year, they had already ridden the wave of the other album.

Back
Top Bottom