How does the Moz/record company/True to You, chain of command work?

Maurice E

It's odd, isn't it, how new developments get published on True to You?
I wonder how the whole set-up work. For instance, how did the new cover of Southpaw Grammar get to Julia? Did the record company email it to Morrissey, who forwarded it on Julia himself?
Maybe it goes straight from the record company with Moz copied in. It's all slightly mysterious.
Does any other artist use an unofficial website in the same way?
I guess we've learnt that TTY announcements are the nearest we get to hearing it straight from the horses mouth. I don't think anything incorrect has ever been published there...

Last edited:
I agree. The whole thing is quite weird.
I thought Julia was a groupie with too much time and money on her hand, and I didn`t think she was a friend of Morrissey or someone he would socialize with.

I also wonder if Julia og even Morrissey himself spends time here on Morrissey-solo? It wouldn`t surprise me a bit if they did.

I don't think anything incorrect has ever been published there...

I cant remember the exact words but I spent a hell of a lot of money going to see Moz in NY in October last year as there was some reference to last concerts for the forseeable future or something like that, then he was back in Blighty pretty soon after! Not that I'm sorry I went or anything but I probably wouldnt if it hadnt been for that statement...

Back
Top Bottom