How do I play this thing?

Yes I fear that might be the only option. My copy went straight to the video play option as soon as my pc read the disc. Glad I managed to get the B-sides from a post here the other day otherwise I would be unable to get the tracks on my Walkman. Someone might know how to get to the audio content through your pc but I have no idea.

Hmmm, that doesn't sound right. When I inserted my disc into my Mac two images of discs appeared, one titled enhanced,and the other Youngest was the most love II. Sounds like you've got a dodgy disc, maybe go and swap it?:confused:

PashernatePoet said:
Hmm, I'm having trouble playing The Youngest Was The Most Loved (CDII - The enhanced CD) on my PC.

I only seem to be able to watch the video. Does anyone know if I'll have to go and find a CD player?

Start Windows Media Player - put the CD in. The video will kick in - stop it by clicking the "x" at the top right. You should then see the three songs in Media Player, ready to play.

Hope this works for you, and best wishes,

Peter

I use iTunes to play music. I started iTunes, put the CD in, and the three audio tracks showed up there, no problem. It let me rip them to mp3 without a hitch.

To watch the video, I inserted the CD when iTunes was not running - it started itself up just fine.

It's great that in the video, when they are walking at the beginning, you can hear their footsteps faintly over the music.

Back
Top Bottom