How Big is Morrissey going to go at the NY shows?

Being that he wasn't able to grace us with his presence during the summer due to illness, does anyone thing he is going to unveil some new songs on the setlist, or just perform at a higher level at all?

I hope Mozzer goes BIG at Hammerstein! I cannot wait!

If I were you, I wouldn't read any posts regarding current tour on the mainpage and any threads on Tour forum.

Surprise surprise...;)

If I were you, I wouldn't read any posts regarding current tour on the mainpage and any threads on Tour forum.

Surprise surprise...;)

Feel bad for the the big M... but on my side is that I get to keep some personal space at the shows in NYC next week. Hopefully it will not turn into a sweatbox either.

I'm not privy to how 'big' Morrissey can possibly get - his domestic partner in Rome may have some statistical information and nugz wishes she knew ;)

Word on the streets is that he will only perform the top seven (7) songs from Houdini's poll every night to meet his contractual concert obligations before he spends the rest of the night singing to people in Central Park who will probably pay him more than the twenty (20) dollars than those 273 who show up at Hammerstein........

Back
Top Bottom