Hooraaayyyy for Will and Mmmmmorrissey!!!!

M

Mimi

You know people, every now and again something happens which makes believing in humanity seem worthwile after all........ A big round of applause please for Will Montage, who got Morrissey to write "Mi-mi, hello's to you too" on HIS very own dvd!!!! Honestly, how many people do you know who would have used their ten seconds with the man to get a message for someone they hardly know?? Because after all, Will and I have never met, just corresponded via email.... But this must be on the list of the top ten sweetest things anyone has ever done for me and I promise you, Will: if I ever gain enough riches to make it worth writing a will, you'll be in it!!

Though I'm just a shadow of the girl I used to be at the moment I will hopefully be back in form soon. This little message from Morrissey will help, it was a bright ray of light amongst thick ugly black clouds! Thank you Will, thank you Mmmmmorrissey - and hello to you too!! :)

Hey Elsbe, another Rockabilly night on Friday at the Knust..... just so you know. i'm going, no excuse this time - if you want to come along, you know where to find me.....

Back
Top Bottom