Hoo-ray !it's "Sugar Rush" day !

Tingle3

hoo-ray, hoo-ray it's Sugar Rush day on Channel 4

Julie Burchill on Morrissey:

"I adore the man. He seems to be very civilised now; he seems more happy. Isn't it funny it took America to make him more relaxed? I said to him, "You've grown into your looks, you look like someone's sexy uncle that you'd get off with at a wedding." And he said in his brilliantly witty way "Why do you think I go to so many weddings - known to me are not?" What a wonderfully Morrissey thing to say. Would you sleep with Morrissey if he asked and you were gay? If he was straight and I was single I still think I wouldn't do it. I'd just be thinking "Oh f*** its Morrissey!" the whole time."

I can agree with that.

Does anyone remember that picture where he was standing next to Sandy Shaw and wearing a tuxedo?

He looks much better wearing one now.

maybe it wasn't a Tux, but he looked like he was dressed up to to go to a school dance.

he still looked ridiculous.

That's it! He looks like he's taking his mom to the prom! :D

I've seen Sugar Rush a few times and thought it was quite bad. "I'm a lesbian!". Yeah, well done... I think it stems from the fact that Julie Burchill is not a lesbian, so it stinks of a straight person's version of lesbianism.

Dazzak only likes to watch real lesbians.

Back
Top Bottom