Holy Crap!

Cassius

The Daily Telegraph says:

incest__oPt.jpg

Father, daughter have child together

A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together.
John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother.

Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight.

"We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy.

Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said.

"Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner.

Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said.

"I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".

It's one thing if something happens against your will, but consensual? The mind boggles.

Oh my God, how horrific :sick: I don't care how badly they wanted each other, some things you just don't do!
I feel so bad for their baby :(

Oh, wow. A couple of nights ago, I watched an episode of Law & Order: SVU with a storyline like this (except she killed her babies).

Wow!!!:eek:I did laugh at that.You can't help hoping that one day what goes around will come around and their next offspring will sprout horns or something:D

Look..... :rolleyes:if it was good enough for the Ptolemy's its good enuff for yer gud 'ol Ozzies.:guitar:

This is the bloke in the photograph, right? :eek:

This is a disturbing case - but we shouldnt be surprised.... I'm sure that this type of thing goes on all over the world on a daily basis, but is understandably hushed-up by the families... :confused:
Another 'shocking' practice that seems to make the headlines, is when children are left 'Home Alone'.. most weekends, just about every council estate in Britain has 'parents' who leave their kids 'locked in' or with 10 year old 'babysitters' ...yet it goes seemingly un-noticed until there is a house fire, or one of the kids get abused or abducted...

Last edited:

This is the bloke in the photograph, right? :eek:

"It was dark, there was trance music and strobe lights, and I think that old creepy fart slipped me ruffies" :rolleyes:

She took the ol 'wanting to be with someone who is like your father' a little too far...

I'm wondering...if he has admitted he doesn't see it as wrong to have sex with his daughter, why the hell is he allowed access to his baby girl? I know the daughter hes sleeping with is a full grown adult, but he has still crossed a boundary that shouldn't be crossed, and whos to say he won't do it again?

Also, is her mother really suitable parent material? I don't personally think so. I know, i know, there are mothers out there who treat their children horribly, be it physically or emotionally. And that shouldn't be allowed either. But, this woman is clearly not of sane mind, and to let her raise a vulnerable child is surely a thing to be seeing with caution at least. I hope her upbringing is closely monitored.
And I fear for that little girl, for her health, for the hard life she is going to have from other people, and also because she could be her daddy (grandads?) next conquest.

I'm wondering...if he has admitted he doesn't see it as wrong to have sex with his daughter, why the hell is he allowed access to his baby girl? I know the daughter hes sleeping with is a full grown adult, but he has still crossed a boundary that shouldn't be crossed, and whos to say he won't do it again?

Also, is her mother really suitable parent material? I don't personally think so. I know, i know, there are mothers out there who treat their children horribly, be it physically or emotionally. And that shouldn't be allowed either. But, this woman is clearly not of sane mind, and to let her raise a vulnerable child is surely a thing to be seeing with caution at least. I hope her upbringing is closely monitored.
And I fear for that little girl, for her health, for the hard life she is going to have from other people, and also because she could be her daddy (grandads?) next conquest.

ooh, salient point mozzia... and - with the morals her Mother has, she would be happy to let him too :eek:

Hott :horny:

Besides, at least they didn't abort the baby, I don't see why she would be 'poor girl', poor girls are those who end up in dumpsters behind abortion clinics.

ooh, salient point mozzia... and - with the morals her Mother has, she would be happy to let him too :eek:

Reread the article. The dad left his wife when the daughter was 1, and he didn't see his daughter again until 30 years later. It's not surprising that he was attracted to her looks; she probably looked like her mother, and not a little like him himself. As far as they knew, they were strangers who had some strange mutual affinity. Of course, they later found out just what that affinity was, and did what they did anyway. That's what consenting adults should be allowed to do.

Oh, and even if the dad was actively involved in his daughter's upbringing, and then they suddenly decided to have a physical relationship after the daughter was no longer a minor, then I also would see no problem with that. Is it icky? Is it weird? Could it greatly increase the risk of congenital problems in the children? Of course! Are any of those three things justifiable reasons for denying two consenting adults from having children? They shouldn't. The fact that you probably can't recall a single case of this ever happening should be proof enough that this case is an anomaly, and it's almost entirely because the two were as good as strangers to each other.

And for the sake of full disclosure, yes, I have daughters. Yes, my family has a history of incest (not involving me). But my views on this subject are the same as they were before any of the kids were born, and before I learned about the incest.

Hott :horny:

Besides, at least they didn't abort the baby, I don't see why she would be 'poor girl', poor girls are those who end up in dumpsters behind abortion clinics.

Yes, but she's going to grow up with this stigma attatched to her.

It's true, but hopefully people will grow up and stop judging others...

...nah, they won't :rolleyes:

When she gets older, hopefully people will be more understanding. But a five year old who catches on isn't going to be merciful.

I'm just really glad that she's turned out okay thus far.

Back
Top Bottom