Help!!!

duchess_of_fork

Ok, someone on this board has hacked into my computed and BLOCKED ME FROM ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. I know this because now I have to use a different way to get on here.

Move this thread to off topic or whatever later, I just want enough people to hear.

Whenever I type in the name of the website, a blank page pops up. First I thought there was something wrong with solo, but apparently not. I think it is one of the new members, and I think it is really shitty.

If any of you know if you know how to unblock me and reverse this idiotic hacker thing, please...message me? Unless they further f*** up my computer, I'll be able to answer.

This is soooooo stupid and I feel like my privacy has been violated.

Ok, someone on this board has hacked into my computed and BLOCKED ME FROM ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. I know this because now I have to use a different way to get on here.

Move this thread to off topic or whatever later, I just want enough people to hear.

Whenever I type in the name of the website, a blank page pops up. First I thought there was something wrong with solo, but apparently not. I think it is one of the new members, and I think it is really shitty.

If any of you know if you know how to unblock me and reverse this idiotic hacker thing, please...message me? Unless they further f*** up my computer, I'll be able to answer.

This is soooooo stupid and I feel like my privacy has been violated.

Completely uninstall your web browser and delete all of its entries from your registry, then reinstall. I suggest using firefox. You should download it before killing your old browser.

If you are on a Mac, I can't help ya...

Kumo

PS sounds more like a corrupted registry than a hacker...

Have they placed a microphone implant in your toothpaste tube, as well? I've got some extra tinfoil, I'll send you some to make a hat. That should help the problem significantly.

Maybe Moz doesn't like you and he's had you blocked.

Have they placed a microphone implant in your toothpaste tube, as well? I've got some extra tinfoil, I'll send you some to make a hat. That should help the problem significantly.

There's no need to post such a nasty comment to someone who is having trouble. :rolleyes:

duchess, hope you'll sort out the problem soon.

Computers get hacked into all the time.I had my online banking details hacked into.So its not paranoia.The are some very clever and devious people out there.....doubtful its Morrissey.Bless his heart,he`s not very up with modern technology.

You don't have to be so rude and nasty.

Duchess, I hope the problem gets fixed soon. Maybe you've got a virus?

Thanks for all the positive replies.

It's really really silly that people do this to other people. I've always tried not to take personal attacks at people on this website, I merely defended some friends that I know deserved it, at one time or another. To block a person is silly and cowardly, and one cannot be silenced that way.

I am getting a new computer very soon anyway. This one isn't even mine, but I use it quite often. I think whoever did this (Kumo, I tried all the things you said and nothing worked...so it's obviously just this website that has been blocked) is a sad, lonely and deprived individual. It must have been Morrissey......you're so right Pregnantforthelasttime... I can't believe I'm so absolutely blind.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, send 'em my way.
In a group of lovely individuals, there' always a bad, rotten person who ruins everything for everybody else.

oh dear, duchess. i hope you get it sorted. i wish i could help too.

:o

Back
Top Bottom