Hello my love, hello my love...

T

The Magic Fairy

Little Miss Curious returns from holiday tomorrow. Sigh. At last! Our corner of the garden has seemed very quiet without her lovely company. I know she'll read this, so I'll say "Leeds United" with a knowing wink...

TMF x

Re: Hello his love, hello my dear...

> Little Miss Curious returns from holiday tomorrow. Sigh. At
> last! Our corner of the garden has seemed very quiet without her
> lovely company. I know she'll read this, so I'll say "Leeds
> United" with a knowing wink...

> TMF x

Oooh I want to say hello too...I bet you'll be as sick as a Bulimic to get back to this sh1tty weather! Little miss brown berry...so I say hello welcome back and you have been missed (well at least by me and MF) in the hope it may just soften the return to viva hate skies!

Re: Hello my move, hello my move...

THIS board is NOT about Little Miss Idiot. The board is abooty-boot-0bootah-boot-boutttt Dancing Jellybean + Greasetea toilet teeth. My brother's teeth fell out..hoohooheeeeeuueehhehoo. He has to drink his meals right now like a paraplegic.

Leather Face in the hoouuzzeeaaaaaa..hoo

o_@

F.uck you hamster di-cko!

Little Miss Idiot is one big cow that needs to be fileted and served with Paddy Potatoes!

I am a an asshole!

But you are a an ooshole!

Hooolie Hooooooooooooooo

Moz is one wrinkled bastard! Help him commit suicide!

Re: Hello my love, hello my dear...

Aw, thanks MF and Cinders...I got back just over an hour ago. Cinders...you couldn't be more accurate - it was murder when I got out of the car! It's freezing, please please send me back to France...there is no food in the house so I've been reduced to eating the horrible Quality Streets that I saved for Magic Fairy...sorry babes...but I'm running out of time because they're all pink ones and I don't like those. And there's a giant bluebottle in the bath. Whimper.

Tomorrow! Hooray!

LMC x

Re: Thalium and biscuits

Oh give over with yer ya big pigeon! See LMC and I are kinswomen...Can't be helped.