Have you already seen him cry?

moz'art girl

oh la la
Hum. Well, it is an embarrassing question-especially for him:p -, but do you have some little anecdotes of him crying...Have you seen him crying, (there is probably not a chance on a million, but it doesn't hurt to ask), your postman has heard him cry one day...(my god...:eek: ).
Do you think he still cries nowadays? (As he is becoming a little harsh sometimes)
I d' like to know...Just to be moved...:cool:
(I remember he used to cry a river once a year during the Smith era, without knowing why.)
Do you think he would prefer be dead than show that sort of emotions?

Hum. Well, it is n embarrassing question-especially for him:p -, but do you have some little anecdotes of him crying...Have you seen him crying, (there is probably not a chance on a million, but it doesn't hurt to ask), your postman has heard him cry one day...(my god...:eek: ).
Do you think he still cry nowadays-as he is becoming a little harsh sometimes-
I d' like to know...Just to be moved...:cool:
(I remember he used to cry a river once a year during the Smith era, without knowing why.)
Do you think he would prefer be dead than show thatsort of emotions?

..... ?

He once said in an interview that he finds nothing more embarassing than to cry in public. And I think he's damn right.

And there was this anecdote as well (that I read in an interview) when the journalist entered the hotelroom and found him and a girl (?) crying as well!! (can somebody confirm this?)

He noticed me in the crowd once, got one of the bouncers to call me backstage, he took quite a shine to me. Well, without embarassing him, he didn't really cry but i certainly brought tears to his eyes.

I've never seen him cry, but occasionally he's very emotional during the live.

I guess he sometimes cannot help crying when he's reading a book, watching a film/TV, listening music etc.:o

I can't help imagining him crying rivers while burying Tibby...:cool:
My god, he does have a heart.:p

i was certainly "pro active" that night, he was very "anchor spreadable" and his final words to me were "I can't believe it's not better". (sorry lol).

You're forgiven for the bad joke, as "I can't believe it's not butter" would have created even more disgusting visualisations.

Is it a joke, or just naming the brand?

In the latter case, Clover!

In the former, sorry. I suppose I'd better run for clover.

My post was so pure...and it has ended like that...I am sad.

Back
Top Bottom