Have these songs been performed live?

MozFanNH

Speedway
:eek: Thanks for any info you can pass on....

Viva Hate - Bengali In Platforms, The Ordinary Boys, I Don't Mind If You Forget Me, Dial-A-Cliche, Margaret On The Guillotine

Bona Drag - Lucky Lisp

Kill Uncle - Found Found Found, The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye, Tony the Pony

Vauxhall & I - Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning, Used To Be A Sweetboy,
The Lazy Sunbathers

Southpaw Grammer - Best Friend On The Payroll, Southpaw

Maladjusted - Papa Jack, Ammunition, He Cried, Sorrow Will Come In The End

You Are The Quarry - Come Back To Camden, It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small, Teenage Dad On His Estate, I Am Two People

Thanks for the help....Mark :D

As we're all aware, Lucky Lisp now makes Bona Drag the third album to have all of its songs played (After Your Arsenal and Ringleader)....

Used To Be A Sweet Boy was played at the beginning of the Boxers Tour and as I always mention was CUT from Introducing Morrissey video

Re:It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small....

Has Morrissey admitted the song is about Mike Joyce??

Re:It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small....

Has Morrissey admitted the song is about Mike Joyce??

I actually read in an interview w/ Spenny that it may be about him. Of course, i could be imagining it...

I actually read in an interview w/ Spenny that it may be about him. Of course, i could be imagining it...

Spencer?? Why would Morrissey have a bigger grudge against Spencer than Mike Joyce?

The only story I ever heard about Spencer (which I doubt is/was true was that he fraternized too closely with some groupies)

Spencer?? Why would Morrissey have a bigger grudge against Spencer than Mike Joyce?

The only story I ever heard about Spencer (which I doubt is/was true was that he fraternized too closely with some groupies)

Just speculation, mind you, but here's an excerpt from an interview w/ Spenny from Pretty Petty Thieves:

"Ever since Spencer left Morrissey's band, there's been rumours popping up occasionally which haven't been particularly savoury (or sweet, for that matter). I won't air them here, as you'll have read them before elsewhere. But I had to ask... what does he make of the rumour that last year's B-side 'It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small' is about him? "Well, if so, there's nothing quite like being kept alive in the writings of a master wordsmith." Don't you just want to give Spencer a great big hug?"

As we're all aware, Lucky Lisp now makes Bona Drag the third album to have all of its songs played (After Your Arsenal and Ringleader)....
Correct me if I'm wrong...but "Yes, I Am Blind" hasn't been played live has it?

Thanks warrie. :)

Update of never played live:

Viva Hate - Bengali In Platforms, The Ordinary Boys, I Don't Mind If You Forget Me, Dial-A-Cliche, Margaret On The Guillotine

Kill Uncle - Found Found Found, The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye, Tony the Pony

Vauxhall & I - Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning, Used To Be A Sweetboy,
The Lazy Sunbathers

Southpaw Grammer - Best Friend On The Payroll, Southpaw

Maladjusted - Papa Jack, Ammunition, He Cried, Sorrow Will Come In The End

You Are The Quarry - Come Back To Camden, It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small, Teenage Dad On His Estate, I Am Two People

ROTT-Christian Dior, Sweetie Pie

As many of you know, "Lucky Lisp" is now removed from the list.

Wow, I've never heard that before. Was it only played a couple of times?
Thanks

Wow, I've never heard that before. Was it only played a couple of times?
Thanks

From what I remember, Yes I Am Blind first appeared at the end of the first North America leg and disappered around the time he went to Australia....so probably was only played close to 10 times

Check PassionsJustLikeMine for more info

Just went to Passions and counted 14 live performances of Yes I Am Blind. The first came in Toronto on July 5, 1991 and the last came in Fukuoka on August 27, 1991.

Just went to Passions and counted 14 live performances of Yes I Am Blind. The first came in Toronto on July 5, 1991 and the last came in Fukuoka on August 27, 1991.

dropped in Japan?? I knew it was dropped around the time Sister, I'm A Poet was added on the tour and was certain he wasn't still playing it the second time around the UK....

It's a shame since it's really one of my favorite Bona Drag B-Sides...And It was co-written by Andy Rourke

It's a shame since it's really one of my favorite Bona Drag B-Sides...And It was co-written by Andy Rourke

I agree. On the bright side, he's recently brought back Disappointed and Lucky Lisp, so there's still hope! :D

I agree. On the bright side, he's recently brought back Disappointed and Lucky Lisp, so there's still hope! :D

There's hope for any song that Isn't "This Charming Man", "What Difference Does It Make" or from Kill Uncle!!!!!..

I don't think he'll ever playing any of them again...even though Our Frank would sound killer with the piano

Back
Top Bottom