Has Moz recognized any of you?

I was reading Mel Torment's review on the main page and it seems like she goes to a lot of shows and gets handed the mic. Do any of your regular concert goers get recognized by him?

I think so. :)

(Well, I was lucky enough to get the chance to meet him once, and i think i got the chance because he remembered me. :o)

Last edited:
Jeez I get lambasted for wanting to post some letters of his yet you're all a bunch of stalkers:eek:

Do you know the meaning of stalker?

Very few people do anything stupid like that.

Queueing from six in the morning at live venues in order to secure the front row then Morrissey and the lads remember the faces of the audience.

yes, he does all the time:)

When he sees me and goes "hey, i've told you before stay away from ME". It's our funny little game and i think that is his nickname for me too, it's a bit long, but it's all mine:).
Then he gets the police, i think they are his friends too. He always calls them around when i'm there. At least we known he is well protected.

When he sees me and goes "hey, i've told you before stay away from ME". It's our funny little game and i think that is his nickname for me too, it's a bit long, but it's all mine:).
Then he gets the police, i think they are his friends too. He always calls them around when i'm there. At least we known he is well protected.

:D I didn't think he liked the police very much, but then our Mozzer always keeps you guessing.

HA HA!!! :D

Do you know the meaning of stalker?

Very few people do anything stupid like that.

Queueing from six in the morning at live venues in order to secure the front row then Morrissey and the lads remember the faces of the audience.

Hey chill Kewpie. Only jesting ya know.;)

Haha, you crack me up :D

Back
Top Bottom