Happy new year, what female singer do we want to step up and save I am Veronica?

Robert Lee

Classics for pleasure
As I have said get Kate Bush over to Chiccarelli's place in France.

Kristeen all is forgiven? Alana from Haim?

Ask both the girls from First Aid Kit although they are probably a bit too trendy to get involved

Wendy James?

Tracy Tracy?

The song itself is so catastrophically boring, it should be tucked away and forgotten altogether.

Why not just have Alain Whyte record backing vocals on the track? Seems like the most obvious choice.
If I'm listening to Alain singing on the song with the record on my player in a few months i'll take that.

I think the original vision maybe with a female singer though. I do love the female backing.

Is Sinéad still a thing? Last I heard she fled to Vargas to marry her councillor 🥂
I would think her backing vocals might just over power the Moz vocals, but sometimes that can work quite well.

The best thing to do is to get a Miley impersonator, someone who can mimic her voice almost to perfection, and have that person redo the vocals so closely that it will sound just like the original. That would stick it to Miley and Columbia and the song wouldn't have to change its sound.

The best thing to do is to get a Miley impersonator, someone who can mimic her voice almost to perfection, and have that person redo the vocals so closely that it will sound just like the original. That would stick it to Miley and Columbia and the song wouldn't have to change its sound.
Stick it to Miley? what did she do wrong in all of this?

Stick it to Miley? what did she do wrong in all of this?
To be honest I really haven’t looked into the what’s any why’s to all of the latest Mozz woes, ( I’m fed up with it all to be honest) this said, will MS now be placed on the naughty step along with many others?
The Mozz thread titled Mylie is a punk rocker, says to me that Mozz isn’t slagging her off?
But I’m just a regular fan so what the 4ck could I ever possibly know 😜

Back
Top Bottom