Happy Birthday To Alma Reallymatters

Hope you've had a great day Alma.:cool:

Well what can I say?

Thank you all so much for all the lovely HAPPY BIRTHDAYS! :)

I shall leave you with another (rather unflattering) snap from last nights shananigans!

SmythsPutneyAug2008035.jpg

I am retiring now with a mug of cocoa and "Meetings With Morrissey" (a birthday present from Mr Reallymatters) I'm really getting far too old for hangovers and at my age really ought to know better! I just ain't quite so rock 'n roll these days! :o

Love Alma xxx

Well what can I say?

Thank you all so much for all the lovely HAPPY BIRTHDAYS! :)

I shall leave you with another (rather unflattering) snap from last nights shananigans!

SmythsPutneyAug2008035.jpg

I am retiring now with a mug of cocoa and "Meetings With Morrissey" (a birthday present from Mr Reallymatters) I'm really getting far too old for hangovers and at my age really ought to know better! I just ain't quite so rock 'n roll these days! :o

Love Alma xxx

That is not unflattering if you are Alma. But it is if you are Paulc!!! :D

That is not unflattering if you are Alma. But it is if you are Paulc!!! :D

I do have some MUCH worse one's of BOTH of us...potential blackmail material which I shall hold in reserve for a later date! :p

EXHIBIT A...looks like we're both singing from the same hymn sheet at least!

SmythsPutneyAug2008037.jpg

Thanks for the birthday drink darling...you are a gentleman..and a scholar! ;)

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
I do have some MUCH worse one's of BOTH of us...potential blackmail material which I shall hold in reserve for a later date! :p

EXHIBIT A...looks like we're both singing from the same hymn sheet at least!

SmythsPutneyAug2008037.jpg

Thanks for the birthday drink darling...you are a gentleman..and a scholar! ;)

Love Alma xxx

ha ha ha - we were a little pissed by this point! And both facing the wrong direction :guitar:

Alma
Where was Mr Matters on these pictures?
Did you drink his wallet dry again and send him packing to the nearest hole in the wall again?:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Alma
Where was Mr Matters on these pictures?
Did you drink his wallet dry again and send him packing to the nearest hole in the wall again?:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Noooo!...he took the pictures silly! :p

(although admittedly if you look closely at the one Graham took from the stage you can just spy Mr Reallymatters...at the bar...getting me ANOTHER drink...busted! :o)

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
A big Happy Birthday to you, Alma Really matters!;)

May all your wishes come true!:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom