HAHA! proof my ex didn't even hug Morrissey!!

Found this on youtube! look at about 35 seconds in. you can see Moz pulling douchey mcdouche butt (my ex) on stage but then security grabs him before he even gets to touch Morrissey! i couldnt really see this at the time cuz the crowd was all in my face, and I thought he had hugged him and he was going on and on and on about it. this video proves that he barely even touched him, HA! IN YO' FACE IN YO' FACE. f*** YO' COUCH! liarrrrrrr!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=akTlGE34WeM

Haha!!
Genius! Suck eggs, Douchey :D

Found this on youtube! look at about 35 seconds in. you can see Moz pulling douchey mcdouche butt (my ex) on stage but then security grabs him before he even gets to touch Morrissey! i couldnt really see this at the time cuz the crowd was all in my face, and I thought he had hugged him and he was going on and on and on about it. this video proves that he barely even touched him, HA! IN YO' FACE IN YO' FACE. f*** YO' COUCH! liarrrrrrr!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=akTlGE34WeM

Saw this thread bumped up at the top and decided to read it.

Then put two and two together...

Having met this individual he appears to believe his own hype.

He probably did not like it that I made him take his mask off when he wanted to speak to me. Quite freaky that one would wear a mask at a dinner table... but that is another day all together.

He probably did not like it that I made him take his mask off when he wanted to speak to me. Quite freaky that one would wear a mask at a dinner table... but that is another day all together.

Agreed.

Man how I love this video..About ten seconds in I finally get my Morrissey handshake and would not let go..Happens right before that guy tries to jump on stage..The best concert experience of my life!

im bumping this b/c i saw it was bumped recently. he was wearing a mask at the dinner table cuz he is well... a douche. it was a few days before halloween, but still. he was wearing it on the subway a few hours before the show and i was totally embarrassed.

he has a new g/f now so i guess he's her problem. f***tard actually called me up drunk the other night to have me talk to his new girlfriend. i guess he thinks we can go shopping together and do eachother's hair??? :confused:

here's some pictures so we can all laugh at him, and his stupid gloves. i was like "wtf, those look dumb." but he wore them anyway. at least my hair looks nice here.

l_785ed7cf380d34728c8c60bdd0e08e74.jpg

this is his stupid bird mask he also wore that night. i told him he was gonna poke someones f***ing eye out.
l_5836c7bf5db57cbc5d107f45617bca32.jpg

and now we can all laugh at me for actually dating him.

gosh Nugz... no wonder he insists on wearing a mask - with you and your drunken internet behavior - posting his pic like that.... tsk tsk.

Let me just say that we were there that night at the table with nugz, Buzzetta, and Beaky, and yes, he sure was one strange dude. But I'll be damned if it didn't make the night that much more surreal and entertaining.

gosh Nugz... no wonder he insists on wearing a mask - with you and your drunken internet behavior - posting his pic like that.... tsk tsk.

haha im actually completely sober right now.

and he definitely doesnt mind having his picture on the internet. hes one of those who has like, 8 pages of pix of himself on myspace, posing all stupid. and his profile isnt private.

haha im actually completely sober right now.

and he definitely doesnt mind having his picture on the internet. hes one of those who has like, 8 pages of pix of himself on myspace, posing all stupid. and his profile isnt private.

so then link please? :D:D:D

yeah he's a little narcissistic. nugz i try and IM you sometimes but it never works, youre a busy bee now i guess

yeah he's a little narcissistic. nugz i try and IM you sometimes but it never works, youre a busy bee now i guess

eh, not really. they have me working days right now cuz they dont know what to do with me. actually tomorrow and tuesday im going into philly and me and this other dude are putting new phones in some office building

well dont compare him to me. now is he cutez? :p too bad he isn't then it could be fun installing fones.

well dont compare him to me. now is he cutez? :p too bad he isn't then it could be fun installing fones.

nah. hes like 40, and really fat. and he talks ALOT. and he's stoned all the time.

but he's nice.

theres only one cute guy at my work, but hes kinda dumb and totally not my type anyway.

Back
Top Bottom