guitar help

gaz217

i am beginning to learn the guitar and wanted to learn some smiths and moz songs but i don't know which one would be easiest to start off with. i was thinking maybe please please please let me get what i want as it's an acoustic song and sounds one of the easier ones. could anybody point me in the right direction?

i am beginning to learn the guitar and wanted to learn some smiths and moz songs but i don't know which one would be easiest to start off with. i was thinking maybe please please please let me get what i want as it's an acoustic song and sounds one of the easier ones. could anybody point me in the right direction?

On The Smiths' front, Please Please Please....is relatively easy, if you can play some slightly non-standard chords. Ask is very simple (as is I Won't Share You, same chords, but capo way up the fretboard, despite it not being recorded on a Guitar). The Hand That Rocks The Cradle has three chords that don't change throughout the song. Regarding Moz songs (off the top of me head), I'd say some simple ones like Will Never Marry, Lost and Jack The Ripper would be good for starters. If you need any chords or further help, give me a shout.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom