Great news for insomniacs

Re: Great News For Insomniacs......

you're really f***ing snooty. youre the reason the British are stereotyped that way you know.

Hey Nugz
I wont stand for anyone coming on here stereotyping Brits:mad::D

Jukebox Jury

you're really f***ing snooty. youre the reason the British are stereotyped that way you know.

I was having a bit of banter, I wasn't meaning to be snooty. I am actually a nice person, ask anyone on here :D:D:D

I don't mind being stereotyped...

I was having a bit of banter, I wasn't meaning to be snooty. I am actually a nice person, ask anyone on here :D:D:D

your second comment was snooty. and i've seen your comments in other threads.

I loved that show.

Me too. Dave was too funny and he ran across some real wierdos.

The only thing I don't like about the Superbowl, is that you just can't find any quality programming competing with it. No Rock of Love or Tool Academy either. I think I'll just go to the gym, at least there won't be many people to share the equipment with. :rolleyes:

Oh, you mean those guys who wear pads and helmets covering every single part of their body so they dont get a little hurt:D

Try watching a game of rugby league...... a similar type of game (though you can't throw the ball forwards). But without the padding and helmets.

Likewise with baseball and those stupid gloves...... how can you fail to catch the ball with a glove the size of a shovel. I could never imagine cricket players wearing gloves like that to catch a ball:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

All true :guitar:

Me too. Dave was too funny and he ran across some real wierdos.

The only thing I don't like about the Superbowl, is that you just can't find any quality programming competing with it. No Rock of Love or Tool Academy either. I think I'll just go to the gym, at least there won't be many people to share the equipment with. :rolleyes:

Oh that's right.
I forgot that I became a HUGE Rock of Love fan after watching it for a few minutes last Sunday night ;)

Good thinking about the gym.
I usually go to Wal Mart during Nascar races. Same theory applies.

Yeah Nugz
Moonbeam is one of the good ones round here:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Which is why I'm watching House all day. :D

I'll hear enough about the Superbowl while I'm working. :(

Today is the ''Superbowl'' final.
American football: Guarenteed to send anyone to sleep after 5 minutes:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Haha - how right you are, how right you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
america fuck yeah america is not the world
Back
Top Bottom