German tour dates announced

It means I am not going to eat for the rest of the month but I am going to Hamburg!!!!
when are the tickets available??

It means I am not going to eat for the rest of the month but I am going to Hamburg!!!!
when are the tickets available??

Agree, the Hamburg tickets sounds most interesting, hope it's a good venue and that I've got time to buy tickets for it.

YEAH...I have my ticket for Berlin.......

MIR. IST. NEIDISCH!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Obwohl Ich freue mich auf den Echo & the Bunnymen konzert...

...noch neidisch!! :mad: ;)

Agree, the Hamburg tickets sounds most interesting, hope it's a good venue and that I've got time to buy tickets for it.

It's Hamburgs biggest indoor venue, still quite new, with a capacity of up to 15.000 people. I wonder if the concert is really going to be sold out, Moz hasn't played to more than 3000 people in Hamburg before.

For more info on the venue look here:
http://www.colorline-arena.com

do you think there's a chance he'll do some other european countries in december, besides germany and presumably UK?

do you think there's a chance he'll do some other european countries in december, besides germany and presumably UK?

You think he'll be back here in December?! :D

It's Hamburgs biggest indoor venue, still quite new, with a capacity of up to 15.000 people. I wonder if the concert is really going to be sold out, Moz hasn't played to more than 3000 people in Hamburg before.

For more info on the venue look here:
http://www.colorline-arena.com

I prefere smaller venues but in this case it's good cause it'll take some time to get some people with me so we can go by car, they should be easy to "bribe". Hopefully I won't be in Germany without a ticket, would be very bad, atleast Hamburg is the closest.

Danke schön.

I hope he comes to Belgium again...

OMFG! Endlich! Mein Leben hat wieder einen Sinn, Frankfurt und Düsseldorf sind bereits gebucht! :)
Wo kann man Hamburg-Tickets bekommen?

OMFG! Endlich! Mein Leben hat wieder einen Sinn, Frankfurt und Düsseldorf sind bereits gebucht! :)
Wo kann man Hamburg-Tickets bekommen?

Hi,

ja, das hat es in der Tat :) !!!
Hast Du über die Philipshalle in D'dorf gebucht? Und schon eine Bestätigungsmail erhalten?

Gruß

I'm going to be going to Dusseldorf on the friday, then watching Hertha Berlin play Saturbay, then the Berlin gig on the Sunday.

Proper weekend.

Hallo zusammen,

ein Traum wird mal wieder wahr! Nach London & Rom......
Was ist mit Hamburg? Weiss jemand, wie man an die Tickets kommt!
Auf der Homepage von der Arena in Hamburg steht nämlich noch nichts!
Und Düsseldorf - war 1992 dort! Leider ist diese Halle total schlecht! Eine der schlechtesten an Rhein und Ruhr. Damals wurde ihm das Mikro geklaut und das Konzert war kurz vorm Abbruch!

Back
Top Bottom