Gayest Morrissey music video

M

MuteWitness616

What the hell is that all about....

and to top it off.. the choices available..

· November Spawned A Monster
· My Love Life
· We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
· Tomorrow
· Certain People I Know
· All You Need Is Me
· Ganglord

I thought it was an obnoxious poll also. Being on the main page means a mod or administrator was IN CHARGE of putting it up. *disappointed*

I thought it was an obnoxious poll also. Being on the main page means a mod or administrator was IN CHARGE of putting it up. *disappointed*

it's horrible..

I don't see anything homosexual in the video..

Well, when Spencer gives Moz the icecreams in WHIWOFBS... thats pretty gay :p

If November Spawned a Monster doesn't win then I have very little faith in the world's collective Gaydar skillz.

When I saw this thread, I didn't realize that this was a poll on the main page.

I thought that MuteWitness616 had finally started decent thread.

This site is called 'solow.'
surprised, no...mind numbingly thick, yes.

What next? Morrissey's most racist video? Morrissey's most hetero video?

Can we get this poll off the main page? Personally I find it reprehensible. Is this what we're reduced to nowadays, Morrissey's gayest video?

And one wonders why this website gets criticised by all and sundry. Certain users have been banned for insultory actions and posts yet someone assumes this so-called idea for a "poll" is worthy of putting on the front page for even the casual browser to see?

In 10+ years of using this website I have seen some shocking things but this poll takes the f---ing biscuit. (The fact that Last Of The Famous International Playboys isn't an option has nothing to do with it!)

What next? Morrissey's most racist video? Morrissey's most hetero video?

Can we get this poll off the main page? Personally I find it reprehensible. Is this what we're reduced to nowadays, Morrissey's gayest video?

And one wonders why this website gets criticised by all and sundry. Certain users have been banned for insultory actions and posts yet someone assumes this so-called idea for a "poll" is worthy of putting on the front page for even the casual browser to see?

In 10+ years of using this website I have seen some shocking things but this poll takes the f---ing biscuit. (The fact that Last Of The Famous International Playboys isn't an option has nothing to do with it!)

:lbf: Funny! I subscribe everything you said, the poll is "solow" at its worst, no doubt. For me Certain people I know anyway! Because of the tambourine, an obvious gay sexual reference.

I think a good follow-up question would be "What is Morrissey's straightest video?"

I dunno about which ones would be on there, any ideas?

I think a good follow-up question would be "What is Morrissey's straightest video?"

I dunno about which ones would be on there, any ideas?

Seasick yet still docked.

Back
Top Bottom