From True-to-you: Jimmy Kimmel taping invitation-only. more info april 17

WinkWink

Banned
from true-to-you.net. True to you members? there are members to true-to-you?:

Morrissey on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show

13 April 2007

Morrissey will be recording an appearance on the Jimmy Kimmel Live show on Friday, April 20. It will be an outdoor performance of 5 songs in front of an invited audience. Please check True To You on Tuesday, April 17 for information as to how True To You members may be able to attend.

I'm just curious if they are going to reissue those tickets people already got. wasn't it originally leaked on myspace user comment section? what if morrissey always intended to offer the tickets through true-to-you.net as a gesture to julia. that would piss me off.

though it is likely neither of them realize we all already know about the taping and got tickets to the event.

I was just reading the bottom of the e ticket I have for the show and it states:

CANCELLATION POLICY:
Please be aware, reservations are not guaranteed. Shows can cancel or change at any time. If your show should cancel or REQUIRE A SPECIALIZED AUDIENCE, :eek: we will notify you as soon as possible, and do our best to.... blah blah blah...

I have no idea now if I am going. I will just be depressed about this as I am about everything else in a my life. I will keep you all posted if I get an email. f***ing bummer.

I'm just curious if they are going to reissue those tickets people already got. wasn't it originally leaked on myspace user comment section? what if morrissey always intended to offer the tickets through true-to-you.net as a gesture to julia. that would piss me off.

though it is likely neither of them realize we all already know about the taping and got tickets to the event.

I think that more will be given to true to you people and not affect people who already have tickets. You know they could have just cut off how many tickets were being issued for this and then saved the rest until tuesday. I figure somethign is up and anyone with "regular" performance tickets will get screwed in the manner of true to your people will get let in first and everyone else afterwards.

I was just reading the bottom of the e ticket I have for the show and it states:

CANCELLATION POLICY:
Please be aware, reservations are not guaranteed. Shows can cancel or change at any time. If your show should cancel or REQUIRE A SPECIALIZED AUDIENCE, :eek: we will notify you as soon as possible, and do our best to.... blah blah blah...

I have no idea now if I am going. I will just be depressed about this as I am about everything else in a my life. I will keep you all posted if I get an email. f***ing bummer.

I wouldnt worry about it, its there for a reason but it should not affect anything at the moment. Its a double edged sword because Moz would be screwing over anyone who wants to see him as it is and has regular tickets already. This will be more people getting in thats all, nothing else, relax.

Back
Top Bottom