From the Holy Moly mailout....

Jules21

'You Have Billed Me

On tour, Morrissey has three 'tiers' for hotels and accommodation: A = him, his manager and tour manager; B = lighting and sound crew; C = his band.

After his Alexandra Palace show last week, A and B stayed and partied at The Grosvenor. C had to stay at The Columbia and were not allowed to go to The Grosvenor party.'

This is from the Holy Moly mailout which just arrived in my inbox. Comments? I'm not sure if i believe this but this Holy Moly guy is normally right!

Jules21 said:
'You Have Billed Me

On tour, Morrissey has three 'tiers' for hotels and accommodation: A = him, his manager and tour manager; B = lighting and sound crew; C = his band.

After his Alexandra Palace show last week, A and B stayed and partied at The Grosvenor. C had to stay at The Columbia and were not allowed to go to The Grosvenor party.'

This is from the Holy Moly mailout which just arrived in my inbox. Comments? I'm not sure if i believe this but this Holy Moly guy is normally right!

Morrissey partied at The Grosvenor.
He partied?
It just sounds so...odd!

Jules21 said:
'You Have Billed Me

Almost true... but not quite... ;)

True

I believe that Holy Moly article has some bits of truth to it:

Written in 2000
http://www.morrisseytour.com/feature/southamerica/index.shtml

Within South America I observed that the crew traveled in two to three main groups.

Group 1:
Morrissey
Personal assistant
Security

Group 2:
The band
Security
Tour Manager

Group 3: (to whom I refer in this piece as "the crew")
Production staff:
Production Manager
Stage Manager Guitar Technician
Sound Engineers
Lighting
Stage hand/translator
Merchandising​

Alexandra said:
Morrissey partied at The Grosvenor.
He partied?
It just sounds so...odd!

Haha, i knew there was something peculiar about the article..couldn't quite put my finger on it!

Jules21 said:
Haha, i knew there was something peculiar about the article..couldn't quite put my finger on it!

and he wouldn't allow his own band to party with him? what's up with that? do they show up, never bring any alcohol, but drink up everybody else's?

Surely B and C have been reversed by accident.

Moz is partying down with gaffers and soundboard techs, but not Boz & Co.?

Cannae be

Last edited:
Jules21 said:
A = him, his manager and tour manager; B = lighting and sound crew; C = his band.

Z= The journalists who have failed so badly that the only name they can make for themselves is by publishing a libellous email rag under the cover of semi-anonymity.

Back
Top Bottom