For Sale: 1 Ticket for Stalls for Edinburgh Playhouse

Hope it's not your auction.

what do you think kewps? Look at the seller name and then the user name, and draw your own conclusions.

What's wrong iwth selling on e-bay - I tried to ask here if anybody wanted a front-row ticket and was faced with silence. I did in fact sell a ticket on there and it went for 4 times the face value. But I didn't advertise it on here, can you guess why?

what do you think kewps? Look at the seller name and then the user name, and draw your own conclusions.

What's wrong iwth selling on e-bay - I tried to ask here if anybody wanted a front-row ticket and was faced with silence. I did in fact sell a ticket on there and it went for 4 times the face value. But I didn't advertise it on here, can you guess why?

Yeah, tis aye. Genuinely can't make the gig. I' e sold gig tickets on eBay in the past, not cos I'm a tout but because I can't make it for unforseen circumstances. And yet to make a profit! I'm not really fussed if I make a small loss, as long as I get something back and someone else gets good o the ticket.

Happy bidding mwah ha ha ha

tough luck for those of us who need a ticket but don't have the cash to pay ebay prices.. such is life though.

btw, if anyone reading this happens to have an extra.. please let me know. [email protected]

Last edited:
tough luck for those of us who need a ticket but don't have the cash to pay ebay prices.. such is life though.

btw, if anyone reading this happens to have an extra.. please let me know. [email protected]

I don't think £20 is typical "ebay price" why not put in a bid and you might be pleasantly surprised?

You could also turn up on the night, there will be touts outside. Have you tried phoning the Playhouse? (M23 posted the phone number in an earlier post). I am sure some folks have got extra tickets that they can't use anymore.

well, no.. but its still got days left on it. I wouldn't bid now unless I wanted to run up the price.

I tried phoning but they had nothing.

well, no.. but its still got days left on it. I wouldn't bid now unless I wanted to run up the price.

I tried phoning but they had nothing.

With 13 hours to go, it's still only £26, depends how much you want to pay for a row Z ticket?

Phone the Playhouse again, they have stalls row D tickets for sale right now!

With 13 hours to go, it's still only £26, depends how much you want to pay for a row Z ticket?

Phone the Playhouse again, they have stalls row D tickets for sale right now!

I rang 5 mins after you posted to the office no, the box office & ticketmaster - all said no tickets :( Been trying all day - its staggering how many tout agencies are selling for $268 each - the amount of tickets I came across on these scum bag sites, surely the gig will be half empty! Do you reckon these people sell on ebay nearer the time or reduce their prices? I have never used them and dont intend to but I was just wondering what they did if they dont shift them at their extortionate prices.

I rang 5 mins after you posted to the office no, the box office & ticketmaster - all said no tickets :( Been trying all day - its staggering how many tout agencies are selling for $268 each - the amount of tickets I came across on these scum bag sites, surely the gig will be half empty! Do you reckon these people sell on ebay nearer the time or reduce their prices? I have never used them and dont intend to but I was just wondering what they did if they dont shift them at their extortionate prices.

it was a friend who works for the Playhouse who told me that, but they were selling very quickly. You should pop down to the Playhouse box office and insist. Re scum bag sites, they don't actually have the tickets until you pay for them, and then they will try to buy them. So you are better off getting them yourself.

ah, I should give you my mobile number to text if you hear about any more tickets being released! you seem to have all the luck.. :)

Back
Top Bottom