Florida shows: Morrissey BETTER b well..

fortbethel

She better have it together. Or I'll b PISSED!

$2 grand paid up front. I'm not doing this 4 the time share BULLSHIT either.

You are a true whinny bitch aren't you? :rolleyes:

If I see you at any of the Florida concerts, I am going to bitch slap you like the bitch you are. I'll know it's you cos you'll be the old fat loner who noone pays any attention to in person.

i hope he feels better by then...

You are a true whinny bitch aren't you? :rolleyes:

If I see you at any of the Florida concerts, I am going to bitch slap you like the bitch you are. I'll know it's you cos you'll be the old fat loner who noone pays any attention to in person.

There is no need to insult someone for that.
I hope he is better for the show in Alabama just because This will be my first Morrissey show. I also hope he gets well because I care about his health. It is about more to me than the money I paid. I have been wanting to see him for years and can finally aford it because I have to travel. I wish he would have scheduled a show for New Orleans so I would not have to travel.

There is no need to insult someone for that.
I hope he is better for the show in Alabama just because This will be my first Morrissey show. I also hope he gets well because I care about his health. It is about more to me than the money I paid. I have been wanting to see him for years and can finally aford it because I have to travel. I wish he would have scheduled a show for New Orleans so I would not have to travel.

I was just mad at his other post where he/she/it calls Mozzy a queen and then goes on to offend him for no reason. But actually fortbethel PMed me to let me know that I was going to get reported to the feds for "threatening" him/her/it , so I suggested that instead he/she/it would get more out of calling the Jerry Springer Show and.......... so, now we are going to dook it out on Springer like trailer trash whores.

I was just mad at his other post where he/she/it calls Mozzy a queen and then goes on to offend him for no reason. But actually fortbethel PMed me to let me know that I was going to get reported to the feds for "threatening" him/her/it , so I suggested that instead he/she/it would get more out of calling the Jerry Springer Show and.......... so, now we are going to dook it out on Springer like trailer trash whores.

Do you ever sleep lady? Like, for instance, I'm drunk, but what's your excuse?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom