FAO Let's Go Devils RE:Benefits fraud

T

Tony Blair

What do you think I should do?

Sorry to Andy Rourke!!!!
I hope Andy Rourke sees this!!!!! Sorry those last posts make Andy Rourke look like a charity case or something Andy isn't at all!!!! I am sure Andy Rourke doesn't want my sympathy. Andy Rourke has plenty of money I am sure Andy Rourke is richer than me, probably much richer than me. Because even though I have a really nice rented flat in Manchester!!! I am only on benefits and Andy Rourke knows this!!! My flat is nice though and it is only rented I don't own it I get Housing Benefit. Sometimes it feels good to feel like I am rich even though I know in my heart of hearts I will probably NEVER be as rich as Andy Rourke!!! or even have half the the things he has!!! And of course I will NEVER acheeve all the wonderful things that Andy Rourke has acheeved in Music and his fame!! ANDY ROURKE HAS ACHEEVED SO MUCH IT IS KIND OF MIND BOGGLING I FEEL LIKE NOTHING COMPARED WITH ANDY!! Sometimes my life feels like a very lonely uphill struggle. In my heart of hearts I know I am one of life losers, a misfit. Andy Rourke is my hero, I just want to hug him. I get very, very frightened of rejection and it makes my feel scared I am so frightened Andy Rourke will reject me it gets me all sick inside sometimes I have thrown up with nerves before I see one of Andy Rourke's gigs or DJ things I think it does get me a bit stressed, sometimes I act up and get thrown out of Andy Rourke's events like I got banned from 'South' I am never allowed in that place again or Turnmills in London and it just confirms to me what a stupid stupid nothing loser I am!!!!!! Most of the time I never go out and I am so shy like you wouldn't believe!! but it is like something comes over me and I act out of caracter when I am at Andy Rourke's things. Andy Rourke knows that I am shy because when I first met him I only talked in a wisper he probably couldn't hear me that well. Before I met Andy Rourke I used to put my hand in front of my face all the time when I met people because I always thought they wanted to hit me I had anixity about people hitting me or punching in the face. I have come on a long way and I have loads more confidence now all thanks to Andy Rourke. I just want to please Andy Rourke so much. Andy Rourke is cool. Andy Rourke is a very, very good man THE BEST!!! I love him.
I feel a bit ill at the moment I have a flu thing nothing serious.