eneyone wear contact lenses

meat_is_murder19

Does eneyone on here wear contact lenses are they comfy to wear easy to put in.I`m thinking of ditching my glasses for contact lenses i don`t know eneybody who wears them.eney information would be great

Does eneyone on here wear contact lenses are they comfy to wear easy to put in.I`m thinking of ditching my glasses for contact lenses i don`t know eneybody who wears them.eney information would be great

I wear contacts. get soft ones, that are disposable every few weeks or so. you cant even feel them. i say go for it.

If you opt for daily lenses, then it's really problem-free. I have monthly ones though (because I'm pretty blind), so I have to take care of them. I wouldn't recommend the day-night lenses you can sleep in, the eyes should rest.
Also, they have to be really hydric (let water through; no less than 70 %). It's very easy to put them in, once you're used to that.
Wearing comfort depends on how sensitive your eyes are.
I have a scar in one eye, so I always feel the lens, as it is awkwardly positioned.

I had contacts for many many years and switched to glasses last year. They both have their advantages. I am actually going to get a box of contacts (specifically so I don't have to worry about glasses at the Moz shows). I think alternating from one to the other is kind of the best deal.

That way you don't have to play sports or go to shows in glasses if you don't want to. That's my opinion anyway.

oh dear dear. What is this "eney/eneyone" business? Is this what they're teaching you at school nowadays?

love

GU

P.S. Try Google

maybe you should become a teacher, and moan about letter errors
at yer students
ziz is internet, not real life.

~Yes, this is the internet, where people type words at each other. All the more reason that it is spelled and punctuated correctly.

love

GU

I couldn't live without them, but you do have to patient when you first try them, once you've got the hang of putting them in it'll be second nature.

I used to wear them until I got laser surgery, which I have to say is the best!!!

I started out with "hard" gs permeable lenses. Since they were my first contacts, they were my best option for the astigmatism, etc. Since I didn't know better, they were good for me, but if some "spec" got in my eyes, they would need to be taken out and eye rinsed, etc.
Hard ones are more durable and last longer than soft but are more expensive.

years later I went back to glasses, but then when I had kids I went back to contacts, because little hands tend to pull glasses off ones face and treat them badly.

When I went back to contacts I went to soft ones cus they cost less and I was/am cheap. I wore the 2 week ones for 3 to 4 months with daily cleaning.
Soft ones didn't correct my astig as well and whenever I would tilt my head, the lens position would change, and screw up my vision and i t would take a bit of time to float back and correct.

I finally got fed up and did the laser. Best decision ever.

i wear soft contacts. I'm blind as a bat and have been wearing them for years. Probably around 10 years, actually.
Very, very comfortable and easy. I rarely notice I have them in. I have monthly disposable ones.
Word of warning, do not try to stretch one month out to 6 months. I got an infection, ended up in hospital, and very nearly lost an eye! Outrageously painful - worst pain I have ever experienced.

However, methinks that is pretty rare.

I say go for it :D

Last edited:
~Yes, this is the internet, where people type words at each other. All the more reason that it is spelled and punctuated correctly.

love

GU

first i'm not seeking trouble or pick on you, cuase I have enormous respect
for you and your loved one, as you both are long time apostles, as me

but my message was mere that the internet has created a sorta
own langauge which seems to be taken over by anyone, or everyone is
fine with it, and uses it
A few short and longtime accepted examples are; "u2"..which is 'you too'
'4'..which means 'for'... every word that end with eight replaced by 8
like w8...etc.
I hope you get my point, and my apologies for me bitter/cynical posts

Ops can be good, but some people like me are beyond the limits when these procedures could be applied.

Also remembered one more thing - it's rather difficult to spot the lenses in a solution, so some brands have a light blue center, so you could handle it easier. I used such ones a while ago, and in normal circumstances neither you nor the people around you can see any difference. But! If you happen to be in a room with day-light lamps, and you have some sort of blueish eyes (mine are steel blue), they become literally laser-blue. My friend once went "whoa!" when I looked at her during a class. (At least you can play Morrissey.)

Back
Top Bottom