Dublin Dates

Re: Dublin and Eire questions..

> Did you have a good time?

I'd be interested in hearing your answer to this Ruffian. I'm trying to decide where I should go in November, Dublin or Rome? Or perhaps Barcelona? What about Venice? Any recommendations for a young lass travelling on her own?

Re: Travelling questions..

> I'd be interested in hearing your answer to this Ruffian. I'm trying to
> decide where I should go in November, Dublin or Rome? Or perhaps
> Barcelona? What about Venice? Any recommendations for a young lass
> travelling on her own?

Hi Jeane..
Well.. you've asked the right man about travelling!! ha ha.. well, it will have to stop now I am between jobs..
So Novemeber you have a choice.. Dubline or Rome.. I have heard that both are highly accaliamed. I'll know more about Dublin after this w/e.. and I intend to do Rome with someone in romance one day! If it ever happens! (again and agian)
Barca I have heard is brilliant. But again yet to do.. but reliable sources tell me it is unmissable..
I liked venice a lot.. but it probably is at its best (where I was lucky) when the sun shines.. not sure if Novemeber would be good for that.. try it though on your travelling road map for sure..
Where you from Jeane?
Ruffian

> Well.. you've asked the right man about travelling!! ha ha.. well, it will
> have to stop now I am between jobs..
> So Novemeber you have a choice.. Dubline or Rome.. I have heard that both
> are highly accaliamed. I'll know more about Dublin after this w/e.. and I
> intend to do Rome with someone in romance one day! If it ever happens!
> (again and agian)
> Barca I have heard is brilliant. But again yet to do.. but reliable
> sources tell me it is unmissable..
> I liked venice a lot.. but it probably is at its best (where I was lucky)
> when the sun shines.. not sure if Novemeber would be good for that.. try
> it though on your travelling road map for sure..
> Where you from Jeane?
> Ruffian

Haha, so all in all, not much help from you then eh? Well, that's not true, Venice has been struck off the list - thank you. Yes, Dublin, Rome, Barcelona. Of course there are the safety issues to consider, plus the rumour I have been told regarding those Italian boys; very hands on apparently. However, I think I won't have any problems in that department, even they must have their standards. Hence, the reason I haven't mentioned a trip to Athens, I've heard the Greeks don't, have standards that is...my loss, no doubt.

Rome; hmmm, lots of shoe buying. Barcelona; a loveable person once told me to go there. Dublin could be fun.

I'm from Sydney. But I lived in London for two years, I'm hoping to return in November to catch up with some friends, do a spot of shopping, eat in some incredibly missed restaurants. I figured while I was there I would travel somewhere new.

I hope your trip goes wonderfully.

jeane

> Haha, so all in all, not much help from you then eh? Well, that's not
> true, Venice has been struck off the list - thank you. Yes, Dublin, Rome,
> Barcelona. Of course there are the safety issues to consider, plus the
> rumour I have been told regarding those Italian boys; very hands on
> apparently. However, I think I won't have any problems in that department,
> even they must have their standards. Hence, the reason I haven't mentioned
> a trip to Athens, I've heard the Greeks don't, have standards that is...my
> loss, no doubt.

Italian boys are soo very obvious.. never met one who does not habitually eye every female up whatever there staure or race! It's that swathy healthy complexion hiding a repressed and excitable mind!

And consider Prague.. It's a bit bleak.. but beautifully gothic.. and has some great buildings.. and its dirt cheap! Don't the Greeks like both? if you know what I mean? Sorry for the racial stereotyping there.

> Rome; hmmm, lots of shoe buying. Barcelona; a loveable person once told me
> to go there. Dublin could be fun.

I'll wait for the right moment for Rome(ance). And Baraclona sounds like a place to visit just for fun. If you went there I'd be envious!! ha ha And a PS for Dublin, it has this stigma that you'll never meet a person whose been theer who hasn't had a good time there.. so it must be some recommendation in there somewhere..

> I'm from Sydney. But I lived in London for two years, I'm hoping to return
> in November to catch up with some friends, do a spot of shopping, eat in
> some incredibly missed restaurants. I figured while I was there I would
> travel somewhere new.

Very glamorous.. Sidney. Say hello to my mate Mark out there would you. ha ha

> I hope your trip goes wonderfully.

I could do with the escapism. I need a fresh mental start.. this could kick start that/