Downloads/YT links for top quality concert recordings

Skylarker

People come second, or possibly third.
Yo.

I want to make a go-to thread dedicated to top-notch sounding live material ONLY. So pretty much only concert performances sourced from soundboard, radio broadcasts, rips of excellent YouTube vids, or top-tier audience recordings.

Does not have to be FLAC as far as I'm concerned. Just has to sound GREAT.

I have amassed a ton, NONE of which I recorded personally, so I will clarify in advance that if I do not credit the taper/original uploader, it's only because I do not know who he or she is but I am extremely grateful for their original efforts.

I will upload what I have incrementally as time allows. I encourage all participants to the same.

Also, in lieu of audio download links, feel free to post links to YouTube vids that adhere to the same standards.

Single song excerpts also OK; i.e. the best available recording of an unreleased track like The Night Pop Dropped, et al.

Yo.

I want to make a go-to thread dedicated to top-notch sounding live material ONLY. So pretty much only concert performances sourced from soundboard, radio broadcasts, rips of excellent YouTube vids, or top-tier audience recordings.

Does not have to be FLAC as far as I'm concerned. Just has to sound GREAT.

I have amassed a ton, NONE of which I recorded personally, so I will clarify in advance that if I do not credit the taper/original uploader, it's only because I do not know who he or she is but I am extremely grateful for their original efforts.

I will upload what I have incrementally as time allows. I encourage all participants to the same.

Also, in lieu of audio download links, feel free to post links to YouTube vids that adhere to the same standards.

Single song excerpts also OK; i.e. the best available recording of an unreleased track like The Night PDropped, et al.

Great idea, Skylarker. I wish you well in your endeavour.

remember way back between 2004 and 2006 it was almost as if every concert was recorded.
my home town concert is an excellent recording and it was the first time ganglord was ever played live.

Greenock Town Hall is available as a silver disc out in the wild - don't think I've seen it on YT.
Very good audience recording IIRC.
Regards,
FWD.

Holland '91

Unfortunately for you purists out there it's only at 160 mp3; I am saying that only half sarcastically. Truth is this is one of the best ever boots ever to surface and why I only have it at 160 is beyond me; I swear to God I had the silver disc back in the day.

Anyway still sounds amazing to my ears.

Holland '91

Unfortunately for you purists out there it's only at 160 mp3; I am saying that only half sarcastically. Truth is this is one of the best ever boots ever to surface and why I only have it at 160 is beyond me; I swear to God I had the silver disc back in the day.

Anyway still sounds amazing to my ears.

Try the above for FLAC.
I'm guessing you mean the 'Higher Education' disc sourced from FM broadcast - it is indeed brilliant and captures 1991 very well.
This isn't presented with correct track order and is incomplete, but the most common.
Regards,
FWD.

Note:
If you add Pregnant For The Last Time's live B-sides: Cosmic Dancer & Disappointed to the above, I believe that makes it more complete.

Try the above for FLAC.
I'm guessing you mean the 'Higher Education' disc sourced from FM broadcast - it is indeed brilliant and captures 1991 very well.
This isn't presented with correct track order and is incomplete, but the most common.
Regards,
FWD.

Note:
If you add Pregnant For The Last Time's live B-sides: Cosmic Dancer & Disappointed to the above, I believe that makes it more complete.
Thanks. Yeah I think it was indeed called Higher Education. There were several very solid boots from that era.

Does any one have a download for the 2000 Chile concert? I have lost it over the years when changing computers, but it’s a personal favourite, and I would love to have it back!

Last edited:
Does any one have a download for the 2000 Chile concert? I have lost it over the years when changing computers, but it’s a personal favourite, and I would love to have it back!
There's a few live links (albeit slow ones) for the FLAC of this.
Try:
Regards,
FWD.

(Other than slow download - any problems, let me know).

Edit:
Forgot to mention - this is the version without DJ voice overs and is soundboard as opposed to FM.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom