Do you really love Morrissey?

This is probably the most interesting thread in months and I've got to read some really beautiful statements, especially resolveme's...

It's difficult to make the difference because he inspires so many feelings in me. But I can definitively say that ever since he came into my life, he changed it totally and positively... I cannot live a single day without listening to his music and not a single day passes by without thinking of him, imagining the day he comes back to a show in Santiago and wondering somethimes where he is or what a man like him could be doing right now, like in playful way.

He's definitively a huge crush, my biggest one... He's the most attractive man on Earth to me.

But I think I'd feel nothing of the above if he hadn't the marvelous velvety voice he has or if he wasn't a master of lyrics and poetry... I usually wonder how does he come up with such wonderful and true lines... I feel identified with his feelings and his wiew of life and this world... I would love to become his friend and, puting aside the desire for physical contact, what I would love the most it would be having a honest and sincere heartfelt conversation with him at the most unexpected time or place... Spend a whole evening talking with him, that would be heaven... Yes... After all this, I love him... Definitively...

It's a battlefield. Duh! :D

Reminds me of the old saying, "If God is love, and love is blind, and Ray Charles is also blind, then Ray Charles must be God."

If love is a battlefield, and that battlefield is Earth, and L. Ron Hubbard wrote "Battlefield Earth", then Morrissey's favorite sexual fantasy involves John Travolta with dreadlocks.

If love is a battlefield, and that battlefield is Earth, and L. Ron Hubbard wrote "Battlefield Earth", then Morrissey's favorite sexual fantasy involves John Travolta with dreadlocks.

Ewwww. Thinking of silly jisms.

I thought I loved him because of the deep impact he's had on my life and the formation of my personality... and because when I was a teenager trying to cope with abuse and abandonment, his music was there for me.

I wasn't certain that I loved him until I (loosely) followed his last tour and had several chances to interact with him personally (without actually getting to speak with him). It's amazing how quickly he established a relationship with me. I realize he does this with all the front row types, not just me... but it's still really impressive. His large personality could be felt even at this distance. He even managed to be an ass to me at one point, then he felt bad about it and made it up to me later on.

When it was all over and I was back home, I realized that my love for him is very real. Unconditional, even. His influence on my life has been enormous. I just care for him like he's family.

Even as I type this I have a warm feeling in my heart.

Moz and Travolta :o:rolleyes::D hmmmhmmm!

Oh sure! What, you never put 2 + 2 together before? They're soul brothers.

"Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair."

TravoltaSaturdayNightFever.jpg

Oh sure! What, you never put 2 + 2 together before? They're soul brothers.

"Would ya just watch the hair. Ya know, I work on my hair a long time and you hit it. He hits my hair."

TravoltaSaturdayNightFever.jpg

heheheh... I LOVE THAT SCENE!! That is my favorite quote from the movie! Hahahah...

I hadn't made the connection but I always knew that they are both very attractive... esp a bit older and not so skinny. hotness.

I thought I loved him because of the deep impact he's had on my life and the formation of my personality... and because when I was a teenager trying to cope with abuse and abandonment, his music was there for me.

I wasn't certain that I loved him until I (loosely) followed his last tour and had several chances to interact with him personally (without actually getting to speak with him). It's amazing how quickly he established a relationship with me. I realize he does this with all the front row types, not just me... but it's still really impressive. His large personality could be felt even at this distance. He even managed to be an ass to me at one point, then he felt bad about it and made it up to me later on.

When it was all over and I was back home, I realized that my love for him is very real. Unconditional, even. His influence on my life has been enormous. I just care for him like he's family.

Even as I type this I have a warm feeling in my heart.

i can't put it better than you already have.

he's definitely one of the most important things and people in my life, apart from his music.

^^^ but here I am reading about peoples true love and connection with Morrissey and I am talking about hotness and travolta...

I should be ashamed I suppose... I suppose I should be expressing my innermost feelings regarding love or lack of love here on the internet... but I just don't seem to poetic enough for that... :eek:;):rolleyes:

^^^ but here I am reading about peoples true love and connection with Morrissey and I am talking about hotness and travolta...

I should be ashamed I suppose... I suppose I should be expressing my innermost feelings regarding love or lack of love here on the internet... but I just don't seem to poetic enough for that... :eek:;):rolleyes:

Yes! We must put our serious faces on!

You first.

Here's the proof:
smoosh.jpg

That's the Morrissey I love :)

On my drive, I realized though I love him, I'm not really liking him right now with his gig fiasco, other drama and diva-like behavior...I dunno, I feel bad for some people and how he's treating things, or not... older Moz is a different person. Anyway, I will forgive him as I always do.

It is possible to love someone and not like them sometimes.

Last edited:
Yes.... not like I love my husband or family or other people I actually know in life, but yes I do love Morrissey for real, and very much so. :o

I do for sure. You don't have to wait until you get the love in return to love someone in the first place. If you know what I mean. Would I miss him if he was gone - yes, would I feel bereft and heartbroken, yes. I guess that's love. And I do have real live loved ones in my life ....

Tags
emo love sycophancy your own personal jesus
Back
Top Bottom