Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the For Britain political party?

Do you agree with Morrissey's official endorsement of the 'For Britain' political party

• Total voters
Anyone saying he supports them because of their animal rights stance should ask themselves why he doesn't support the Greens, or the Lib Dems. And the answer is that he loves the right-wing.

He certainly seems to like some clearly right-wing politicians (Ann Walters, Farage etc.).
But he also seems to like some clearly left-wing politicians (George Galloway, Bernie Sanders etc.)
And he hates Trump as much as (if not more than) anyone on the planet.
When it comes to politics, he is the world's most muddled man.
He needs to educate himself properly on the subject or simply leave it the f*** alone.

[QUOTE="BookishBoy, post: ) But the Manchester bombing pushed him over the edge: for someone who's such a narcissist, having a huge terrorist attack in HIS city, on HIS birthday, in HIS field of work, must have felt overwhelmingly personal...[/QUOTE]

I think this is why Munich Air Disaster has been played so much.

To me,it seems like a heartfelt response to the victims of the Manchester atrocity

Why on earth are people still engaging with this Reelfountain person? He/she/it has already fully established themselves as a white supremacist in several other threads, and this type of scum will never see reason. Unless you agree/sympathise with this “user,” you are best to just ignore it. Let them sit in their local Costa, furiously typing away inane ramblings into the empty abyss of white, nationalist Britain, before they head home to be alone. Just like they always are.

He certainly seems to like some clearly right-wing politicians (Ann Walters, Farage etc.).
But he also seems to like some clearly left-wing politicians (George Galloway, Bernie Sanders etc.)
And he hates Trump as much as (if not more than) anyone on the planet.
When it comes to politics, he is the world's most muddled man.
He needs to educate himself properly on the subject or simply leave it the f*** alone.

Maybe he just likes certain things about each. I liked sanders intent but his plans were pretty unfeasible. I hate trump but not everything he does is wrong (just almost everything in his extreme case)

thanks for making that clear. the point at which i prefer to distance myself clearly from any agenda has come, when i see that the political goal of a party has to justify any measures carried out to allegedly achieve this very goal, or the measures are kept hidden for whatever reason, and we only hear slogans like, "end of indoctrination in schools".
as long as i am not told which measures are going to be implemented by a party to achieve a certain political goal and whether this goal is based on a realistic problem, i wont be interested in any discussion and i definitely wouldnt endorse them, not even to make people aware of what i perceive as a problem. i am only interested in the intended measures and the possible consequences of such measures on the people involved.
if one of for britain's solutions to an alleged problem, let's say indoctrination in schools, was the denunciation of critics to the party, like the afd is currently exercising in germany, i would immediately lose interest in the rest of their program, e.g. immigration or animal rights.

so how does for britain want to achieve its goals? and would morrissey's support go so far as to accept that the end always justifies all means?
When For Britain say they will end indoctrination in schools, they do not need to point out what this indoctrination is because most people in Britain have a good idea of what it consists of - mainly the promotion of white guilt through highlighting certain things in history and placing a new slant upon them.

They will teach about black slavery for example, as if all white people in Britain were responsible for it, when in reality it was a tiny portion of rich people that instigated and profited from it. And it was African tribal leaders that actually agreed to sell their people and benefited from the pay-off. It was white working class British people (who lived in squalor and were virtually slaves themselves) who striked from their factory jobs in Manchester with no pay in protest at black slavery who helped Britain become the first country in the world to outlaw slavery.

None of these facts are taught in British schools. So I strongly presume that is one example of the indoctrination For Britain are talking about, among many.

Like you, I support no political party (and in honesty I don't believe Moz does either - and maybe I'll write a post about that later). I see faults in all of them, and the way Britain First openly panders to Zionism is, to me, troubling - but not anything unusual. If they are not the secret leaders of the globe then why do we have to always pander to them? We have enough of that nonsense in our governing Conservative Party.

Last edited:
Western Civilization is under attack by (((globalists))), EU supporters. Good on Morrissey for being on the right side of history. Mass immigration is a weapon

Ireland is a beloved country romantically held dear by many of its descendants all over the globe. It has retained its quirks and idiosyncrasies for as long as any one can remember. But now the globalists have plans for that magic little isle (of only 4 million people).

We need more immigrants! say Irish leaders (the kind of traitors who in the 20s would be dragged to the nearest wall and shot through the head, and rightly so). We need more incomers for our economy - if not, how will our country survive in twenty years time?

I have an idea, Leo my gay friend. A solution to your little problem. TELL THE IRISH PUBLIC TO HAVE MORE CHILDREN. Send the word out in adverts, promote the message like they do in Japan. Then in twenty years time you'll have all the human livestock you need... (Reaction: pure silence as an accompanying tumbleweed goes by...)

Because in reality it is not more people Irish globalists like Leo Varadkar want at all. It is immigrants. In fact, I'll go one step further. It is third world immigrants. And not just for Ireland but for the whole of Europe. Naive, easily exploitable migrants, happy to accept a lower standard of living. Whites are too used to luxuries that governments don't want to pay for anymore: quality of life, social services, dole etc - scrap the lot and replace the people. These new morons will never be a threat to us, they say. They'll just breed and consume and be grateful for it. We want one million third world immigrants in the next few years! And if you don't like it? Here's a new one: You're racist!

Last edited:
Yes, the fact that Waters and her party are (controversial, anti-establishment) outsiders plays an enormous part as to why Moz supports them. He loves a row, loves to kick against the grain any time he gets a chance to do so. I'll add this to the theory I posted earlier.
You and @ordinaryboy86 are correct in this. You both are very perceptive on this aspect of Morrissey's psyche. In other words, you are obviously true fans who understand that Moz's For Britain dalliance follows on quite logically from his other interests and statements through the years. This is his shtick. These rebellious flirtations and announcements were once expected and celebrated by his fans, part of the quirks his fans adored. What will he do, what will he say next? It seems to me that the fans who are surprised by his latest direction perhaps never understood him in the first place. To me, and I presume for you two, it came as no surprise. Like me you probably laughed and shook your head. What has he gone and done now?

But before you self-congratulate yourselves I must declare that I was saying this very thing 18 months ago when first I signed up here - all to deaf ears of course, (or perhaps mostly deaf ears) so I changed tack. Yes, if more people supported For Britain Moz would indeed move off in another direction. It's what outsiders do. If they find themselves within the fold they'll quickly step outside.

Looking at it another way, it's not that surprising Moz declared an interest in Anne Marie Waters' party, because if we're honest we must admit it's hardly a real right wing party anyway. It's not the NF or the BNP. In fact, Blair's New Labour was far more right wing in many ways that are very clear now in hindsight. Moz has always been steeped in the English romantic tradition, longing for England's lost garden etc, into vintage films and poetry of old; a love of an ungraspable past, so is it really surprising that he has no love for the modern looming bogeyman that is Radical Islam? After all, look at how many Northern towns have changed face in modern years due to Pakistani immigration. Does poetic English-eccentric Morrissey really seem like the kind of man to embrace that kind of thing? Philip Larkin didn't like it either. It's not surprising. It's the mixing of chalk and cheese. Two alien worlds.

What is more surprising is just how un-perceptive so many of Moz's fans are nowadays. How they acknowledge none of this. How they are surprised and offended, or feel something out-of-character has taken place. And conflate the whole thing with hatred. Sadly these people do not understand Morrissey. They can't sense the delight he derives from his mischievousness. His need to always be an outsider, even if it means flirting at the edges of danger. It can seem like self-sabotage, but it's a need that I (and I'm sure others) can relate to, or at least identify. This is Morrissey's world and what he's about. I feel that if you don't get him (he's never really changed) you never will.

Last edited:
thats why Moz is against that miserable cuck.:lbf:

Here are the rules for all to hear and obey.

If you're on the Left you must love and be forever faithful to Palestine. If, by chance or virtue, you swing to the Right your man is Israel, and Israel is your man.

But I say scrap the rulebook and balls to the both of them!

I reckon The California Son isn't even Brittish....:crazy: He is just some dude from the San Fernando Valley. I reckon you people are delusional wackos. He just wants to keep you foreigner people engaged so you will buy more from the mporium uk and all the California Son re-package re-issues and keep hoping for a uk tour mate inn nn n nn nnn nn nnn n nnnn n n tit c*** wacker n n n it.

Judge John Weeks, who described the singer as "devious, truculent and unreliable", is in turn called "the pride of the pipsqueakery".

You and @ordinaryboy86 are correct in this. You both are very perceptive on this aspect of Morrissey's psyche. In other words, you are obviously true fans who understand that Moz's For Britain dalliance follows on quite logically from his other interests and statements through the years. This is his shtick. These rebellious flirtations and announcements were once expected and celebrated by his fans, part of the quirks his fans adored. What will he do, what will he say next? It seems to me that the fans who are surprised by his latest direction perhaps never understood him in the first place. To me, and I presume for you two, it came as no surprise. Like me you probably laughed and shook your head. What has he gone and done now?

But before you self-congratulate yourselves I must declare that I was saying this very thing 18 months ago when first I signed up here - all to deaf ears of course, (or perhaps mostly deaf ears) so I changed tack. Yes, if more people supported For Britain Moz would indeed move off in another direction. It's what outsiders do. If they find themselves within the fold they'll quickly step outside.

Looking at it another way, it's not that surprising Moz declared an interest in Anne Marie Waters' party, because if we're honest we must admit it's hardly a real right wing party anyway. It's not the NF or the BNP. In fact, Blair's New Labour was far more right wing in many ways that are very clear now in hindsight. Moz has always been steeped in the English romantic tradition, longing for England's lost garden etc, into vintage films and poetry of old; a love of an ungraspable past, so is it really surprising that he has no love for the modern looming bogeyman that is Radical Islam? After all, look at how many Northern towns have changed face in modern years due to Pakistani immigration. Does poetic English-eccentric Morrissey really seem like the kind of man to embrace that kind of thing? Philip Larkin didn't like it either. It's not surprising. It's the mixing of chalk and cheese. Two alien worlds.

What is more surprising is just how un-perceptive so many of Moz's fans are nowadays. How they acknowledge none of this. How they are surprised and offended, or feel something out-of-character has taken place. And conflate the whole thing with hatred. Sadly these people do not understand Morrissey. They can't sense the delight he derives from his mischievousness. His need to always be an outsider, even if it means flirting at the edges of danger. It can seem like self-sabotage, but it's a need that I (and I'm sure others) can relate to, or at least identify. This is Morrissey's world and what he's about. I feel that if you don't get him (he's never really changed) you never will.

I’m bored of you now

If all these music/news media sites
we’re still printed on paper, this recent
Morrissey ‘controversy’ :rolleyes: wouldn’t even be made news.

We live in different times.

Clickbait = MONEY.

Back
Top Bottom