do we go to far?

S

shrouder

watching all the morrissey videos, all you see are fans smothering morrissey.

> watching all the morrissey videos, all you see are fans
> smothering morrissey. If there is a clear path, anyone of us would dive at him. what if the bouncers didn't get envolved? would we rip morrissey into shreds? I myself wouldn't be able to let go. I would wrap myself around him forever and never let go. But how many of us would do the same? This subject is so hard to decipher. it is to personal and greedy. "Save the trees", hell, save morrissey, i say. But ............

shudder

> smothering morrissey.

Thats one of the things i thought about when i saw the show last week.All i could think was "how old are you anyway?" and "this looks like a backstreet or beatles concert" with all the little teenies screaming and trying to grasp morrissey's shirt or something.

Re: A thing for older men

As long as they don't call him a "hottie" I guess it is OK. It took Morrissey a long time to grow up. I hope it won't take these new fans that long. Morrissey has improved with age. I just have a thing for older men anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Thats one of the things i thought about when i saw the show last
> week.All i could think was "how old are you anyway?"
> and "this looks like a backstreet or beatles concert"
> with all the little teenies screaming and trying to grasp
> morrissey's shirt or something.

> smothering morrissey.

Moz is a tease, we shouldn't attack him, we should ditch him.

Re: Why do we go so far?

Oh, but he's so good at it, and we just eat it up! I don't want a sour puss. I want someone who is willing jump forward even if he does withdraw at the last moment. It's a game that's a lot of fun. I'm not going to miss any of the fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Moz is a tease, we shouldn't attack him, we should ditch him.

Back
Top Bottom