Details about Moz gig at Istanbul,10.6.06?

Mr_Shankly

Singing his life
Hello fellas!

Anyone knows if Moz is gonna perform a full show or shorter one on the Efes Pilsen Festival at Istanbul,Turkey (June,10th)?

and who the hell are the acts before him?:mad:

10x!!!

Been looking forward to it..:)

i'll stay tuned for more Parkorman footage on your site, cheers mate!

that night, a dream came true!
that night was the aspect of perfection!
he was adorable..
after all these years,i can say that "i saw him alive,i breath the same air with him!!"
When Morrissey threw away his shirt,some girls were almost fighting to each other...)))
i think Morrissey would come here again soon,after seeing the passion of the audience!
Besides, these links would be the answer for ridiculous thoughts about Turkish people..i think no one cares anymore after seeing the audience,after seeing the Turkish youth..

Last edited:
-merhaba (hello)
- zeki muren (the most famous gay singer in turkey)

that was the first words coming out of "the god of madchester"s... and after those, the minutes that i've been waiting for years and years started with "panic"...

i was so close to the stage so i could even saw moz's eyelashes (not that i wanted to have one:D ) though i was not able to catch one of the shirts or something, but i received a hand wave from moz (sing me to stay awake)

but it was too too short, 70 minutes only. and most of the songs were "normally but" from the new album and as it was his first visit to turkey, the audience was expecting more "oldies but goldies"... but i can really say that "still ill" or "how soon is now" were better than best.

anddddddd "girlfriend in a coma" was the most glamorous performance of the night... oh that night...

now with all my of my heart i forgive him, and will wait for a longer performance (robert smith had one for 3 hours long last year in turkey:mad: )

come back morrissey...
i know you are bigger than others and i want to live those moments once more and ever...

Back
Top Bottom