Debate drinking game

its been 5 years. no WMDs. no Saddam connection. what happened? wheres the WMDs? did they eat them?

hes the president. and everyone around him help cover this shit up. of course it didnt go to trial. but even Scott MacClellan...Bush's old press secretary I believe?....came out with a book a few months ago, outting Bush. saying it was all a lie. other people have too. but they dont have the power to do anything about it.

So you essentially admit you have no proof, and are simply calling him a liar based on your personal belief, and not fact, then?

Again, if you have facts, meaning not your assumptions based on 'oh they didn't find any wmd's so he's a liar!", and "some guy wrote a book and claimed (read: not proof) that he lied!" then please, post the actual evidence.

So you essentially admit you have no proof, and are simply calling him a liar based on your personal belief, and not fact, then?

Again, if you have facts, meaning not your assumptions based on 'oh they didn't find any wmd's so he's a liar!", and "some guy wrote a book and claimed (read: not proof) that he lied!" then please, post the actual evidence.

hahaha. god.

I give up.

hahaha. god.

I give up.

See, you have nothing. Nothing at all, so you laugh, and say you 'give up', trying to act like I'm the one who 'doesn't get it' in this little exchange.

Yes, you can give up and go home now, knowing that a Canadian who admittedly knows little about American politics provided evidence from your own Government to back up his claims, while all you could do is form your verdict on opinions and rhetoric.

Giving up is always better than admitting you were simply beaten. So yes, "give up on me", it's obvious me and all the actual facts I posted were completely defeated by your opinion.

No wonder people laugh at Americans here and overseas. They have to deal with morons like you, who can't even beat a Canadian in a discussion about your own politics due to being so grossly misinformed about simple facts.

And you know what the really sad part is? In your own ignorance, I think you truly believe your opinion counts as fact, and that you truly believe have won.

How sad. How pathetic.

Last edited:
hahaha. god.

I give up.

shhhshshhhhh don't call him god, he might get off on it!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0508/10649.html

http://www.slate.com/id/2192266/

http://www.eruditor.com/books/item/9781586485566.html.en

Both World Wars America's freedom was threatened and we were attacked. Korea, Vietnam, and Iraq were police actions that I feel were unjustified and therefore there's no way in hell I would have served.

Only a Fool Blindly follows their nation's leaders. We might as well put on Swastikas and raise our right arm in Salute to George W then.

If you knew ANYTHING at all about World War I you wouldn't have made such an ill informed statement such as that. Obviously though you don't know anything about it so quit giving further examples of your ignorance and disloyalty.

You are a lot like a bad politician. You say something, then when it is challenged negatively you change your tune. If you mean something, stick by it. Don't try to excuse it away and flip flop on exceptions. You lose any and all respect that way.

its been 5 years. no WMDs. no Saddam connection. what happened? wheres the WMDs? did they eat them?

hes the president. and everyone around him help cover this shit up. of course it didnt go to trial. but even Scott MacClellan...Bush's old press secretary I believe?....came out with a book a few months ago, outting Bush. saying it was all a lie. other people have too. but they dont have the power to do anything about it.
How can you explain that at the time Bush made these accusations of WMDs that Bill Clinton himself said that they existed and that while in office he knew of them existing and being further developed?

How can you explain that at the time Bush made these accusations of WMDs that Bill Clinton himself said that they existed and that while in office he knew of them existing and being further developed?

why would you go to the trouble of making another user name just so it looked like you had backup, Arsenal? you're the pathetic one.

also, I said nothing about Bill Clinton. he's been out of office for 8 years

why would you go to the trouble of making another user name just so it looked like you had backup, Arsenal? you're the pathetic one.

also, I said nothing about Bill Clinton. he's been out of office for 8 years

Um, I did no such thing. Go ahead and have an admin check the IP's if you have any doubts. Then you can be proven wrong by me two times in one night.

I certainly don't need a second account to make you look like a fool. I already accomplished that long ago, and I've never gotten any 'backup' on this forum in the year and a half I've been a member, and I certainly don't need or want it now.

you never proved me wrong.

prove that Bush DIDNT lie.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. It always has and always will. By your logic I can say you murdered someone and you must prove yourself innocent.

You should stop posting now, really. Again, the reason people here and abroad laugh at American these days is because of people as ignorant as you are. The sad part is, you are so engrossed in your own ignorance you don't even see it. And that's what makes it so funny to everyone else.

The burden of proof lies with the accuser. It always has and always will. By your logic I can say you murdered someone and you must prove yourself innocent.

You should stop posting now, really. Again, the reason people here and abroad laugh at American these days is because of people as ignorant as you are. The sad part is, you are so engrossed in your own ignorance you don't even see it. And that's what makes it so funny to everyone else.

I'm ignorant because I believe that the Bush administration lied?

okay.

I'm ignorant because I believe that the Bush administration lied?

okay.

July 2003 interview with Larry King

Bill Clinton: “It is incontestable that on the day I left office, there was a substantial amount of biological and chemical material unaccounted for in Iraq. Every intelligence agency in the world -- French, British, German, Russian, Czech, you name it -- agreed before the war; Jordanian intelligence can certainly confirm their opinion today."

So are you saying Bill Clinton and Bush lied about the same thing to the American people?

July 2003 interview with Larry King

Bill Clinton: “It is incontestable that on the day I left office, there was a substantial amount of biological and chemical material unaccounted for in Iraq. Every intelligence agency in the world -- French, British, German, Russian, Czech, you name it -- agreed before the war; Jordanian intelligence can certainly confirm their opinion today."

So are you saying Bill Clinton and Bush lied about the same thing to the American people?

I never once said I loved Bill Clinton. why do you keep bringing him into this? Maybe he felt the same way. but he wasnt in office at the time, and he's not the one who gave the final go ahead. he wasnt the president anymore. he could have very well agreed with him though, yes.

lets get this back on topic. the debate. voter on why she decided on McCain/
Palin. she makes a strong argument

Last edited by a moderator:
I never once said I loved Bill Clinton. why do you keep bringing him into this? Maybe he felt the same way. but he wasnt in office at the time, and he's not the one who gave the final go ahead. he wasnt the president anymore. he could have very well agreed with him though, yes.

lets get this back on topic. the debate. voter on why she decided on McCain/
Palin. she makes a strong argument

What is so hard to get? How is it off-topic?

Let me break it down for you.

Clinton was President right BEFORE Bush.
Clinton said while he was President Iraq had WMDs.
While Clinton was President the U.N. said Iraq had WMDs.
While Clinton was President the majority of foreign intelligence said Iraq had WMDs.
AFTER Clinton left office he said Iraq STILL had unaccounted for WMDs.
George W. Bush became President AFTER Bill Clinton.

So...do you actually mean to tell me you believe that somewhere between the time Clinton was President (and had knowledge of Iraq's WMDs) and Bush became President that Iraq just said "f*** it, lets forget about building bombs and making nerve gas. Also, lets get rid of all we have and become peaceful"? Come on! Seriously! Think!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is so hard to get? How is it off-topic?

Let me break it down for you.

Clinton was President right BEFORE Bush.
Clinton said while he was President Iraq had WMDs.
While Clinton was President the U.N. said Iraq had WMDs.
While Clinton was President the majority of foreign intelligence said Iraq had WMDs.
AFTER Clinton left office he said Iraq STILL had unaccounted for WMDs.
George W. Bush became President AFTER Bill Clinton.

So...do you actually mean to tell me you believe that somewhere between the time Clinton was President (and had knowledge of Iraq's WMDs) and Bush became President that Iraw just said "f*** it, lets forget about building bombs and making nerve gas"? Come on! Seriously! Think!

you really expect me to believe that suddenly Arsenal stops posting, and some guy with no posts suddenly starts posting exactly like him, when this is a Morrissey forum. and you go straight to talking about politics.

Arsenal = Mr knowitall.

so pathetic dude. cmon.

plus, didnt the UN advise against the war in Iraq? and Bush went in anyway?

you really expect me to believe that suddenly Arsenal stops posting, and some guy with no posts suddenly starts posting exactly like him, when this is a Morrissey forum. and you go straight to talking about politics.

Arsenal = Mr knowitall.

so pathetic dude. cmon.

plus, didnt the UN advise against the war in Iraq? and Bush went in anyway?
I am not Arsenal. I was replying at the same time as Arsenal. Obviously, you glossed over that important fact...but that is what you usually seem to do with things.

Bush AND the U.N. gave Hussein opportunities to allow weapons inspectors into the country. He refused. And when they were there he restricted their access. The U.N. gave Hussein a timelimit to comply. He would not comply. The U.N. refused to take any action against Hussein other than giving him more sternly worded speeches. Then Bush took it upon himself to give Hussein a time to comply. He once again did not. He brought it all on himself really.

Should we have been there? No. Why? Because it isn't our business and we weren't in any danger. However, we went there and removed him from power. That is fine. We should have left right after that. I don't agree with the war but to claim one of the main arguments for the war was a baseless lie from a Republican President is a lie within itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom