Death of the Duchess of Fork

duchess_of_fork

I have decided to terminate the Duchess. Bolsheviks, rejoice.
This place has reached its "creepy" peak for me.
It would have been nice to have 1000 posts, just to certify my insanity, but ah well. I'd like to thank the low-life who hacked into my computer for reminding me I should probably spend more time doing better things. So thank you. Feel free to hack into my bank account. My balance is 0.25 cents, and that's Canadian cents too...you need it more than I do.

All of you lovely, kind people, keep being lovely and kind, and keep in touch. The rest of you, who aren't so lovely...well....you know what to do.

Love
The Duchess of Fork

You can't be sure, if it was hacked into. Don't leave this site, it needs your vibrant, artistic nature....

please think about it duchess:(

'sleep on it' at least!

Dutchess, you should do what makes you feel safe, but I seriously doubt it's anyone from here, there's so many hackers out there who attack strangers' computers... Don't you want to have an expert see what the problem is before making this decision?

Duchess, I am sure it was not hacked into, If it was its hella creepy shit!
Would you not consider making another account? Have you tried cleaning your registry?

I have tried everything...washed my computer 3 times so far, re-installed my explorer, everything! Every other website works fine other than this one...so it must be someone from here/ I have never had a problem like this and don't have a virus. If I had a virus, it would prohibit me from most other websites too, not just this one.

I'd love to stay, but this is soooo creepy!!!! If David can figure out or shed some light on the situation and we figure it out, I'll consider staying, but probably under another name.

Why don't you use your duchess_of_spoon account?
I'm sorry you're leaving, and I'm sorry because it can be my fault (what useless/idiotic posts have you read today apart from my Jesus?)

It seems very strange to me that the reason you can't log in is a hacker.
Who hates duchess here? a meat eater?
Anyway it would be very weird to crack only this site and not your entire hard-disk.

I have tried everything...washed my computer 3 times so far, re-installed my explorer, everything! Every other website works fine other than this one...so it must be someone from here/ I have never had a problem like this and don't have a virus. If I had a virus, it would prohibit me from most other websites too, not just this one.

I'd love to stay, but this is soooo creepy!!!! If David can figure out or shed some light on the situation and we figure it out, I'll consider staying, but probably under another name.

I suggest emailing him and explaining, cause he might have an insight that we don't.
good luck.

I suggest emailing him and explaining, cause he might have an insight that we don't.
good luck.

Yuppers we're working on it. A peculiar situation to say the list. And I need some help and a person who doesn't mind euthanasia- how do I delete my account?

I'm sorry you're leaving, and I'm sorry because it can be my fault (what useless/idiotic posts have you read today apart from my Jesus?)

Anyway it would be very weird to crack only this site and not your entire hard-disk.

That wasn't my account.
it was someone pretending to be me, who also stole my pictures.
My god, people really hate me huh!?!?!?!

Heh?
Using duchess of spoon's account? It's a troll who tried to wind up us.

If you create another account using same IP again, you'll be sorry.
Today we excused you as an accident.
Next time we won't be generous about this.

Last edited:
That wasn't my account.
it was someone pretending to be me, who also stole my pictures.
My god, people really hate me huh!?!?!?!

I didn't know, I thought it was you...
I hope you manage to solve this problem without deleting your account :) , you'll have to post a LOT before having 939 posts again... :D

Heh?
Using duchess of spoon's account? It's a troll who tried to wind up us.

If you create another account using same IP again, you'll be sorry.
Today we excused you as an accident.
Next time we won't be generous about this.

I didn't know it was a troll, in that time I didn't come here every day, so I missed the conclusion.

I saw you removed "dork" and "get the message" (great song, but Moz would sing it 10000 times better) from the post.

Thank you again moderatiors for mercy.

the safety of this site has always been a question to me
i hope you find whoever hacked into your computer
and have someone post the results
please....

DON`T goooooooo!!Ofcourse in the scheme of things only an ickle Moz site and of no earthly importance to world peace....but we Moz babes are needed.We are here to provide sense.

I have decided to terminate the Duchess. Bolsheviks, rejoice.
This place has reached its "creepy" peak for me.
It would have been nice to have 1000 posts, just to certify my insanity, but ah well. I'd like to thank the low-life who hacked into my computer for reminding me I should probably spend more time doing better things. So thank you. Feel free to hack into my bank account. My balance is 0.25 cents, and that's Canadian cents too...you need it more than I do.

All of you lovely, kind people, keep being lovely and kind, and keep in touch. The rest of you, who aren't so lovely...well....you know what to do.

Love
The Duchess of Fork

Its one of the reassons the other "me" left.

Back
Top Bottom