David T's connections

K

key slapper

I read somewhere on the Panic list that David Tseng knows Morrissey very well personally. Is this true? Sounds weird.

> I read somewhere on the Panic list that David Tseng knows¿ Morrissey very well personally. Is this true? Sounds weird.

i don't know about this...how about it, david? :) are you holding out on us?

> I read somewhere on the Panic list that David Tseng knows¿ Morrissey very well personally. Is this true? Sounds weird.

He use to have a connection with Morrissey.. there was a time that if you forwarded something such as lets say a letter to David he had a way to get it to him.. But from what i have been told he doesn't see him or have that connection anymore. As to being close or the exact details that is best left to David to explain if he has any desire to..

> He use to have a connection with Morrissey.. there was a time¿ that if you forwarded something such as lets say a letter to¿ David he had a way to get it to him.. But from what i have been¿ told he doesn't see him or have that connection anymore. As to¿ being close or the exact details that is best left to David to¿ explain if he has any desire to..

david t is def down w/moz.hes old school from the sing your life zine days.

Mister T is old skool?

> david t is def down w/moz.hes old school from the sing your life¿ zine days.

That is sick-a$$. I didn't know that shizz nit.

My favorite kuntry song:

"There's only 1 thing that I hate
Coz it's a piece of crap
I-I-I HATE RAP!
RAA-AAA-AAP IS CRAP!"

Who is David Tseng?
I just don't know. And I should know. So please tell me...

Re: Mister T is old skool?

> That is sick-a$$. I didn't know that shizz nit.¿ My favorite kuntry song:¿ "There's only 1 thing that I hate¿ Coz it's a piece of crap¿ I-I-I HATE RAP!¿ RAA-AAA-AAP IS CRAP!"

i hate rap too A$$hole

Re: wrestling connection

¿ "There's only 1 thing that I hate¿ Coz it's a piece of crap¿ I-I-I HATE RAP!¿ RAA-AAA-AAP IS CRAP!"

Wow, a wrestling fan. And I thought I was the only wrestling fan that also likes MOZ........... WCW is crap in my book. At least Eric Bischoff is out and maybe they can now regain some ratings.....

> Who is David Tseng?¿ I just don't know. And I should know. So please tell me...

david tseng is the mastermind behind morrissey-solo :)

> Who is David Tseng?¿ I just don't know. And I should know. So please tell me...

he is the owner of this site...

> david tseng is the mastermind behind morrissey-solo :)

hey maribelle we wrote at the same time!

the unbelievable truth

David Tseng IS Morrissey.

Re: the unbelievable truth

> David Tseng IS Morrissey.

truly? i've always thought about it.

Re: the unbelievable truth

Just re-arrange the letters in his name; I think everyone will agree that the truth is there for all to see.¿ truly? i've always thought about it.

b&w-sharron.jpg

> i hate rap too A$$hole

I pitty the fool that didn't get my last post.

I wasn't give you a hard time.

> i hate rap too A$$hole

I pitty the fool that didn't get my last post.

I wasn't giving you a hard time.

> Wow, a wrestling fan.

Look at my screen name. Does it remind you of a certain British Bulldog? (Not Davey Boy.)¿ And I thought I was the only wrestling fan¿ that also likes MOZ...........

Kakrot, who runs the stalker site (Morrissey Friends) likes wrestling too.¿ WCW is crap in my book.

They're getting better. I mean, Mr. Perfect's song got me watching again. The best thing they did was kill off the nWo, and got Flair out of the ring. Now they need to fire the fat, old dudes like Greg Valentine, Barry Windham, and Hacksaw Jim Duggan. Then, they'll be all set.¿ At least¿ Eric Bischoff is out and maybe they can now regain some¿ ratings.....

Maybe--backstage, they are all wondering "what the hell are we gonna do?". They need to get better writers; Kevin Nash and Dallas Page make some stories too melodramatic. And, they just might get worse--rumour has it that the presidency might go to someone we don't want to have it:

One clue--"Whooooooooo!"

I miss Mr. McMahon.

¿ One clue--"Whooooooooo!"¿ I miss Mr. McMahon.

Well, you got both Flair and Vinnie last night.................

Back
Top Bottom