David T, I am so (sigh) sickened!

G

greasetea

I post as the ever loveable Greasetea only to share with this online community my wealth and insight on the man (woeeeeeee as meeeeee) Morrissey. (triple sigh)

But what has really got my undies in a rutebega (sigh!) are the horrible insults on here. Oh please David T, look in that red chinese envelopes we get on holidays and say "Gung Hay Fat Choy" and yearn to realize what the hoolie hoo is going on?

Please, I beg and beg and begger's banquet request (woe as me, arm on my forehead) that this stops because this is NOT (snicker, pats myself on the back) ENTERTAINMENT! and...please Get off the stage.

Oh me so clever, I use Moz's liners as a punchline. (smiles and claps)

Oh David T, my savior (sigh sigh sigh)

FOR FOOK'S SAKES: CRYBABIES NEED TO BEND OVER AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS SO HARD THAT I WANT TO SEE THEIR CHIMPER CHOMPERS FLY OUT OF THEIR MOUTHS YA BUNCH OF PENDEJO'S! shut the hell up you bunch of whiners!

..oh yeah, MOZ IN DA' HIZZYHOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEYA!

Re: Greasetea,, go away!

It's all so stale. Nobody cares anymore.

Re: Greasetea do stay for tea!

> It's all so stale. Nobody cares anymore.

Oh I don't know, there is a certain Machiavellian charm to the slipsters ways...

I mean COME ON, if there's a suject me and ol' unproffesional baywatcher can actually agree on, it has to, AT LEAST, be worth poking a sharp knife at?!

Re: Greasetea follower?

> Oh I don't know, there is a certain Machiavellian charm to the
> slipsters ways...
> I mean COME ON, if there's a suject me and ol' unproffesional
> baywatcher can actually agree on, it has to, AT LEAST, be worth
> poking a sharp knife at?!

Which personality is this? the intelligent one or the blithering idiot? I prefer the former .

Re: Greasetea follower?

I'm not sure follower is the right word!

(and before anyone starts I am not suggesting it is the reverse, try being a little more subtle than that and you just may see the light - even if it is only your Mr. Men bedside nightlight.)

Re: Greasetea's leader ?

> Mr. Men bedside nightlight.)

???
::: must be a British thing :::

Back
Top Bottom