Damien Dempsey Irish Legend

Damien Dempsey is definitely a legend. He is the only artist i can say i have got into through Moz , im not keen on any of the other bands or artists he has previously reccomended, eg Kristeen Young:D Shots, Sieze The Day and To Hell or Barbados are brilliant albums and his live album is great. By far one of the best solo artists ive heard in the last few years.

15 days til I see him, which means 16 days until I post my recording from the show (because I promise not to take 3 months to do it this time, cossy :D)!

He's also playing Philadelphia on Saturday 4/26 at 8pm at the (WXPN) World Cafe Live.

I am so tempted to drive up for that show, too, but that'd be too many concerts (5) in a 2 week timeframe.

Hey Cossy is there another website or another link to the documentary about Damo, when i click on the link you posted i get this message "We're sorry, but this program is not published. Please try viewing another program in our veotag library."

Would appreciate greatly if you could help me out:)
Cheers

Cheers cossy, that was fantastic, he seems like a really sound guy, definitely deserves to be much bigger.

Back
Top Bottom