Current Vacancy: One Hero

Good luck to him...
Cheers Moz

What kind of adult still considers a pop star to be their "hero"... or has 'heroes' at all for that matter? :squiffy: This guy should just appreciate the music and leave the rest out. Morrissey never claimed to be spotless or appointed himself as some kind of moral arbiter. He mouths off, loudly and frequently, about the things that are important to him - and I don't think he gives one shit about who agrees or disagrees.

He spelled his name wrong.

How does one go about re-claiming the time reading that shit? Who wrote it? Just some random blogger?
Read my thoughts, I'll post them later on toomuchf***ingtimeonyourhands.com

I only read until 'Stephen' in fact and thought 'oh my God, how can someone be a fan for 28 years and not even learn his name??'. So I stopped reading...

Yeah me too. Then I went back and read it wondering why this guy is six months late to the Morrissey-is-a-racist party? :squiffy: Somewhere lawyers are building a case that seems off. :cool:

ALSO the guy licking his ass who commented said fans everywhere would be in an impotent rage over this breaking blogpost. :p I don't know about you but I could calmly knock one off now.

Back
Top Bottom