CSI

M

Murray

Gil Grissom from CSI--last words toward the end of the show--"That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore." This is the second Smiths reference on the show.

Interesting!

> Gil Grissom from CSI--last words toward the end of the show--"That
> Joke Isn't Funny Anymore." This is the second Smiths reference on the
> show.

> Interesting!

Its just a tv show.....let it go.

Actually no...he's right. See I wrote into the show and told them to add that phrase to that part of the script. They sent me a letter assuring me that they will get right on it.....when pigs fly. Who knows, maybe if you meet gil grissom,he may just "buy you a corona" and tell you all about any upcoming tours the cast and crew will be doing. But why would he want to do that???? you think he wants you all knowing where he hangs out????? hahahahahahahahaha

I did. "I wrote them a letter" asking them about this,they sent me back a reply(which I've somehow lost),about this incident. yep,then afterwards,they invited me down to L.A. where they said they would "buy me a corona" and talk all about upcoming plots and storylines....yep..they did this...... Uh Huh...I have the letter right here!!!!!! Wanrt me to email the letter to you?? oh thats right,im sorry,Im not a csi fan.... I thought you said FBI.

Morrissey was hardly the first person to utter those words. Part of his genius is that he was able to breathe life into cliches. Another example would be "Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before." When someone prefaces a joke with that phrase, they are not necessarily making a reference to The Smiths. Of course it's possible, but I'd hold out for a phrase that's a bit more obscure before I got too excited.