'Complete' CD box, exactly which masters are missing?

suave harv

Hiya.
I've looked all round for a list of the masters that are mising from the 'Complete' box, but can't find one. All the Amazon reviews just say "a few B sides". . . is there a definite list?
I'm not so much thinking of remixes or alternate takes, just complete master recordings from official releases, like Jeane, Work Is A Four Letter Word, The Draize Train etc. . .

Sorry if this has been answered on here, but I've spent ages looking and can't find a definite list.

Oh, one more thing, I plan to burn the missing songs and put the extra disc in the box. . . I don't have the box yet (ordered today), so the obvious next question is. . is there room for another CD?

You can figure it out yourself by check the "Songs And Versions" list on "Passions Just Like Mine" (link below). I suggest you download the checklist from the top of that page.

Stephane

That checklist is fantastic Stephane, it's just what I need.

Until I get the box I won't know for definite, but it looks like there's at least four complete 'songs' missing from the box. Obviously, there are many different versions of loads of songs missing, but I was after a list of 'missing songs' rather than missing versions, if that makes any sense.

Thanks.

In my opinion, there are five essential* tracks missing from the Complete CD set.

The Draize Train
Work Is A Four Letter Word
Jeanne
Wonderful Woman
I Keep Mine Hidden.

Personally I'd include a sixth, the alternate vocal to Stretch Out And Wait. These are the six I've burned to disc, and alongside the 16 track B Sides and Demos I'm happy I've got all I need in that box.

*Eessential as in finished masters that should have been on the boxed CDs.

Personally I'd include a sixth, the alternate vocal to Stretch Out And Wait. These are the six I've burned to disc, and alongside the 16 track B Sides and Demos I'm happy I've got all I need in that box.

Both versions of 'Stretch Out And Wait' ARE in the CD box set...one is on 'The World Won't Listen', the other is on 'Louder Than Bombs'...

Thanks.

In my opinion, there are five essential* tracks missing from the Complete CD set.

The Draize Train
Work Is A Four Letter Word
Jeanne
Wonderful Woman
I Keep Mine Hidden.

I think these songs are amazing, mainly, Jeane which one so few people know it,

I guess it's nice to download this stuff...
This box contains amazing items and it doesn't make sense to download it.

The 7" version of "I Keep Mine Hidden" is a new alternate version. Could somebody upload?? Thx!

Back
Top Bottom