change username

Please read David's earlier post on other thread which addressed to a similar question:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=70370&page=2#40

there are many more details regarding harassment which users and many times moderators don't see. It would take a while to do the work that is being asked. I choose not to do this but you are free to ask on this board.
My time is limited as this is not my full time job and I prefer to spend this limited time updating the site, making sure the code is working and the servers are up.

Yes, after re-registering you can change your password as well.

Last edited:
Please read David's earlier post on other thread which addressed to a similar question:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=70370&page=2#40

there are many more details regarding harassment which users and many times moderators don't see. It would take a while to do the work that is being asked. I choose not to do this but you are free to ask on this board.
My time is limited as this is not my full time job and I prefer to spend this limited time updating the site, making sure the code is working and the servers are up.

That seems fair enough. Thanks for the link, Kewp. :)

6! wow man, wow
well i am gonna stick with the 1 account i think
as long as:

se repenti fort
& exMr.White remain banned then no one can use my chat name or the name of my journal :o

Re: want to change my username

And stop using original account if you'd like to change your user name.

But if they don't like your new username, you might get banana'd.

one last question: does get the old accounts inactive meaning you cant view albums guestbooks anymore etc after a certain amount of time?..i have registered a new account but forgot about it..but wanting to use it in the near future
its almost the same name : sonicsister
i still want to t keep the old one
(old..welll,,,at the moment:its still the current one im still using.sistasheila)- and have the possibilty that messages can be posted there on my sistasheila account and also view some of my threads when i search by the name...
i am asking this cause i saw some accounts after the user having registered under another....,did the user himself choose to delete the account so not only no more messages can be sent(contact details are gone), but also old posts are gone...

Last edited:
one last question: does get the old accounts inactive meaning you cant view albums guestbooks anymore etc after a certain amount of time?
i have registered a new account but forgot about it, but wanting to use it in the near future.
i still want to t keep the old one
(old..welll,,,at the moment:its still the current one im still using.sistasheila) and have the possibilty that messages can be posted there on my sistasheila account and also view some of my threads when i search by the name.
i am asking this cause i saw some accounts after the user having registered under another, did the user himself choose to delete the account so not only no more messages can be sent(contact details are gone), but also old posts are gone.

Only the site administrator can delete / remove a user account.
If you choose to create a new one which is fine, but better stop posting the forums from old account.

You can still log on to your old account and receive messages / send messages to other users.

Site administrator only removes a user account if it's absolutely necessary.

Tags
attention whore usernames
Back
Top Bottom