Brown eyes or blue eyes?

seriously?
a person's eye color has never mattered to me :straightface:
however, i do tend to go out with women that wear glasses at least part of the time :blushing:
and I know more than one also owned colored contact lenses, but for the life of me I cannot remember what color those things made any of their eyes :o

Me too, also part Irish.
Don't know why people thing Americans are always tanned...certainly not those of us in the East!

i used to be really self conscious about it, and even went as so far when i was 15, to use that horrible self tanning lotion that turned you orange and made you smell funny. gross. glad i got over that and just decided to instead dye my hair black and try to look as pale as humanly possible. it works for me. :cool::p

Blue eyes, steely blue or dark sea blue eyes...my boyfriend has these beautiful eyes with long, dark eyelashes

I myself have Blue/Grey eyes, which are often commented on

blue eyes and paleness. that may sound odd, but i am very odd.

I think I fit this description :p
I'm unusually pale with blue eyes, the only downfall is my blonde hair which means without mascara, I look like an albino

It really doesn't matter to me either way. I have hazel/blue eyes. The most important thing about someone's eyes isn't the color; it's if they can look into your eyes with nothing to hide and with empathy.:)

Normally I prefer blue eyes and occasionally green eyes but the guy I currently like has brown eyes and his eyes are really nice. Generally though, I don't like brown eyes as brown is a horrible colour.

Of the three great loves of my life, one had blue eyes, one had brown eyes and one had green eyes. I married the green-eyed one.

I love blue eyes (mine are very blue), but in the end, it's the person, not the eye colour. :)

argente.jpg

I used to have a hamster that was identical to the one on the right. she was red eyed and real cutez.

Back
Top Bottom