Bored Who Wants To Talk LOL

I wish but what could it be he take his pants off as well as his top :p no i want his shirt hehe ill fight anyone for it

I wish but what could it be he take his pants off as well as his top :p no i want his shirt hehe ill fight anyone for it

He he:D , I was actually thinking of a new song but your idea sounds better:p . Oh I would love to get even a piece of his shirt.

Yeh me too but what song could he put in he's already got the best ones in there speedway would be nice

none lol but he's got over 20 songs already me thinks he wont add any

"Tommorow Will It Really Come? And When It Does Will I Still Be Human?"

Yeah, the setlist is really strong at the moment and Im pleased that he's made it so long.

Me too spec with Dear God - Pigsty - Panic - Irish Blood 4 GREAT songs

Im so glad he decided to play Dear God, it's such a beautiful song. Also nice to see william in the setlist.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Was just listening to that on PC lol. And you have killed me live is amazing but Dear God just tops it off

i think Heir Apparent Would Be Fitting "I Came Back To My Old City With Fierce Determination I Couldn't Find My Way Out Of The Station"

As G-Mex Was A Station And its In Manchester (I Know Im Stating The Obvius)

i think Heir Apparent Would Be Fitting "I Came Back To My Old City With Fierce Determination I Couldn't Find My Way Out Of The Station"

True be good for his last song :D

I love Heir Apparent, its quite underated though.

Most of Morrissey's works are underrated, but then I don't think Morrissey cares. He knows he has a hardcore following. I've always felt that 'My Love Life' has been underrated too.

I think all of his songs are underrated no radio station ever plays his songs or music channels apart from MTV2 when they have a Morrissey day but thats it.

Hmmm fav song i cant really say theres so many. But on ROTT i like pigsty and dear god

Tomorrows i was working till 8 today so me and my dad are off tomorrow be a good night spec with it been like 2days before xmas

Awww well this is my xmas prezzie seen as i havent seen him live yet.

The fact i love him to bits is gonna help :D

Back
Top Bottom