Bored Who Wants To Talk LOL

spmorrissey

Will Never Marry
Ok not just about anything but it still hasen't hit me that I'm gonna be standing infront of the person i've admired and loved for years on Saturday it just feels like I ain't going. :(

Oh your so lucky. I wish I was going to one of the G-Mex shows:( .

Why aint ya theres still tickets going i think.

Ai Well It's Sure Worth It I Have Had The Chance To See Him Twice Before. And It's Worth It And I'm Looking Foward To See Him Tommorow And Saturday

Well I live in Oxford so its a bit of a pain getting up to Manchester. :( . I knew I should of pressured my parents a bit more:D .

Ha my ex lived in Cambridge but funny enough she ran of with a man

To say she was ment to be gay LOL no i wasent my dad knicked it and i cant find it lol plus it'd just killed me even more we were together nearly a year

Ah now i was brought up with Morrissey and Prince oh and Rush so i like them all but as soon as i saw the Who Put The M I Manchester I just fell in love with him

Ah now i was brought up with Morrissey and Prince oh and Rush so i like them all but as soon as i saw the Who Put The M I Manchester I just fell in love with him

Hey you've just reached your 100th post! Congratulations:D

LOL and i thought i was crazy. So whats everyone up to wish i was going to the gig tomorrow too but been a manager i got to work 8 till 8

oo I Love The Hairdresser On Fire On The Who Put The M...Dvd

"I AM Deprresed But I'm Remarkably Dressed. It's All I Need."

Great!

oo I Love The Hairdresser On Fire On The Who Put The M...Dvd

"I AM Deprresed But I'm Remarkably Dressed. It's All I Need."

Great!

Oh yeah, especially love his funny hand gestures in this one.

He is just so sexy on that DVD

He is isn't he. I really much watch it again over the holidays:D

Im gonna watch it before work tomorrow and before i go to the gig on saturday just to get used to the fact im gonna be infront of him

Any Of You Boys And Girls No If Either Of These Concerts Are Being Filmed For A Possible Future Release?

Bloody hope so I'd like it to be manchester again on the last night 23rd that would be great

Bloody hope so I'd like it to be manchester again on the last night 23rd that would be great

That would be great. Do you think he will throw in a surprise or 2 being the last night of the tour and in his home town.

Back
Top Bottom