B-Sides request

jhj1814

Hi,

There are 4 B-sides I haven't been able to buy here in the USA, and they are from the Quarry/ROTT period. If any kind soul could help by sending me the MP3's, please PM. I'd be very VERY grateful.

Thanks,

J

Have you checked bootlegs downloads sites directory on top of the forum?

Many thanks to cossy whose download links are still available.

According to soundofthenorth, if you sign up http://www.we7.com you can download B side tracks.

you can still buy the deluxe Quarry but I guess that means you'll have a 2nd quarry album which is kinda pointless.

You know I was thinking the other day, I bet there are 'fans' on here who have obtained their entire Morrissey collection free of charge. Gotta love the internets.

You know I was thinking the other day, I bet there are 'fans' on here who have obtained their entire Morrissey collection free of charge. Gotta love the internets.

since feb i've sold over 200 items, some of which i've advertised and sold to people on here. and one or two have had a bargain:(

I have a massive collection of Morrissey CD singles, and for that precise reason I am holding onto them. Probably couldn't even get what I paid for them now thanks to all the free distribution going on.

Yes, I know many people who have no problem with that. I however, just received my double 7-inch and CD for THPGU today!! Very excited, and have bought a ridiculous slew of Morrissey things lately. Was just looking to download things that are impossible to get/extremely overpriced here in the USA.

The only track I still need to acquire is All You Need Is Me *live at Roundhouse* because that was iTunes only UK, and I cannot purchase it. A PM with help on this track would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,

- J

Req: 2 songs

Hey everyone, first post, but longtime moz fan

can you guys hook me up with studio versions of:

-if you don't like me then don't look at me

-i knew i was next

I lost my you have killed me single :(

thanks in advance:)

I have a massive collection of Morrissey CD singles, and for that precise reason I am holding onto them. Probably couldn't even get what I paid for them now thanks to all the free distribution going on.

Well it's nice to see that your true intentions to turn on buck on Morrissey's releases has been revealed.

Re: Req: 2 songs

Hey everyone, first post, but longtime moz fan

can you guys hook me up with studio versions of:

-if you don't like me then don't look at me

-i knew i was next

I lost my you have killed me single :(

thanks in advance:)

You've lost it?

I think you'll find it in the store or maybe at itunes. That's probably where you left it Id' say.

Well it's nice to see that your true intentions to turn on buck on Morrissey's releases has been revealed.

Well if it ain't the official pseudo-fan, replying to 5 month old comments no less.

:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom