Attn: Little Miss Curious

D

Damon

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT GREASETEA'S REEMERGENCE:

"The entire time he/they were gone, about 11 messages were posted, 7 comprising of 'Oh I'm so glad Greasetea's gone.' It was dreadfully stale..."

Actually, while greasetea was away, the board was more active and interesting than it has been in seven months. Where were you? I can't fathom any sort of defense for a lowlife like greasetea, but since you obviously can, could you at least be factual? It would make you so much more bearable. Better yet, can you and grease just please go away together and never come back? I will beg if that's what you want.

Deluded

You obviously haven't been following this board for very long.

TMF

> YOUR QUOTE ABOUT GREASETEA'S REEMERGENCE:

> "The entire time he/they were gone, about 11 messages were
> posted, 7 comprising of 'Oh I'm so glad Greasetea's gone.' It
> was dreadfully stale..."

> Actually, while greasetea was away, the board was more active
> and interesting than it has been in seven months.

during this time it was quite nice to come to this board, cause we had a special moment with creative and sensitive persons. but again we can feel that unhealthy air over here. some people tend to think that greasedidk is a kind of virtual fun, but honestly, you need to be very "nasty" to enjoy all that stuff. if you want to read or see some burlesque, search the net. i feel pity when i see how poor is his inner universe.

do you have this tatted on your back? i remember at the las vegas show that was cancelled there was a girl running around with this on her back.

Back
Top Bottom